ooooooooooo

Not what I expected.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve noticed the same. Very superficial knowledge at a couple dealers I stopped at. It would be very nice to have the product at least supported as far as parts thru the Mahindra tractor dealer network.

At an AG fair last year I spoke with the MM tractor guys for a while about the Roxor. They were all geeking out about it, but were certainly more than a little sour that they didn't have the ability to carry Roxor as of yet. It likely has to do with working out the handling of their current traditional SxS stuff. I'd think once the AG/Farm trimmed Roxors come out with PTOs and stuff, the tractor guys will get em. I have a MM Tractor shop much closer to me than I have Roxor dealers too, so that'll be nice.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know of several dealers that have gone out of business. My local dealer has bought the inventory . He now has about 15-20 units forsale.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The dealer my dad and I bought from is Plano Kawasaki Suzuki Roxor in Plano Tx. They were very knowledgable and very willing to deal and they sell a bunch of them. My unit was brand spanking new and as clean as a showroom car. And their guys in the service dept know how to do almost anything.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had a great experience with my dealer, the guy even lit up when I mentioned Roxors, and with every upgrade (windshield, mirrors, blinkers, changing tires from Wranglers to BFGs, etc) they even texted me a picture or two of how it looks with each change. They seemed like they were as excited about it as I was, lol. They were very knowledgeable about Roxors, even though I pretty much knew everything they know about them, lol...but then I've been obsessed with them ever since I first saw a commercial on TV, absorbing tons of vids and reading about them for hours and hours at a time. Hell, I'm still obsessed with them and still spend a serious amount of time researching various accessories, mods, etc.

Last edited:

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You’ve done good. I’ve had mine about a year and a half. Love it.