ooooooooooo

New 2018 owner in Montana

BenARFCOM

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi-

Just picked up this 2018 model a few weeks ago in Montana. Looking to get half doors and a full soft top made up since Bestops isn't doing them anymore. Otherwise, it came with windshield wipers and a heater, and I've already added a soundbar.

An insulated soft top or hardtop will be essential as my home is at 6500' elevation, surrounded by national forest, and gets to -50 in the winter...:) Suggestions are welcome!

IMG_20230907_180841_067.jpg

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner

BenARFCOM

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm a really hoping for a half hard doors+full 4 person soft top. I have extended ROPS coming.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine came with those extended Rops. Didn't like the safari look. Congrats on your new rig, alot of helpful people here that will help you spend money on it. We all have a idea of how we want our Roxors to look.

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another Montana boy here but from the warm side of the state. Still I need to do something about a top so let me know what you do.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine came with them. I traded mine off with a guy in Idaho. Once you find some maybe for a swap it's a simple swap.

DaveM

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi-

Just picked up this 2018 model a few weeks ago in Montana. Looking to get half doors and a full soft top made up since Bestops isn't doing them anymore. Otherwise, it came with windshield wipers and a heater, and I've already added a soundbar.

An insulated soft top or hardtop will be essential as my home is at 6500' elevation, surrounded by national forest, and gets to -50 in the winter...:) Suggestions are welcome!

View attachment 12755
Im from Helena, I purchased a 23 from Great Falls, here's a Pic

IMG_4260.jpeg