ooooooooooo

New Member/New Owner in South Dakota

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
New Life member in the Southern Black Hills of South Dakota. LOVE my 2020 rig! Looking to hit the Forest Service trail system soon!
Welcome from Texas. You will enjoy it. Just remember that the oil pan is the lowest point other than the front diff. It sits lower than the front axle housing. So be mindful of that on rough rocky trails. Get a skid plate if ya don't have one. Go tear it up!

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome aboard from Utah. Hope you are enjoying your Roxor, any pics?

Semper Fi

Last edited:

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great timing! I am going to be bringing my Roxor out to Deadwood SD with my son. We are staying in Deadwood for at least a few days but are also open to moving. Any thoughts on the best spots to ride in the area? Anyone interested in riding next week? We will likely arrive Monday night and start riding Tuesday.

I also am open to great trips I can take with my Tundra.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This fall, that sounds like a great trip. I may write you to pick your brain. For this trip going to stay within a 4-5 hour radius of Deadwood, so either further south in the black hills or west and north into WY or Montana and then work our way back to MN.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That sounds like an amazing trip. The black hills are an awesome part of the country.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This fall, that sounds like a great trip. I may write you to pick your brain. For this trip going to stay within a 4-5 hour radius of Deadwood, so either further south in the black hills or west and north into WY or Montana and then work our way back to MN.
feel free to pick my brain any time, probably not much their:ROFLMAO: but I will do my best.