ooooooooooo

New guy from West Texas

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey y’all!

Picking up my 2018 LE carbon black with fortress doors and top on Friday. Already ordered 245/75/16 toyo MT’s to go on her and the dealer threw in the mahindra hitch so I should be good to go! Looking forward to this machine. All my other stuff is diesel and it got old toting gasoline to the ranch for the ranger. This should be right up my alley. I often overloaded my ranger with feed and hauling hay and other crap. I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem anymore. I’ll post a pic or 2 once I pick her up and get the tires on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can't wait to see her in action! Sounds like we have very similar rigs! I also have a 2018 LE in carbon black. I'm currently debating removing the "LE" sticker that runs from the hood under the door, leaving the hood part. Does yours have this also? Welcome!!

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ccfb533689d03b114e864cbab95fceaa.jpg
8afc3d7b4fbe6170d4daac9caeb90980.jpg

Got ole blackie home a few hours ago. Took her for a cruise, my daughter and I both remarked on how quiet this thing is compared to my ranger xp900 crew that got traded today. Love the low end torque, 245 toyo MT’s inbound to replace the bfg’s, need more traction for when the rains return.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
View attachment 4312View attachment 4313

Got ole blackie home a few hours ago. Took her for a cruise, my daughter and I both remarked on how quiet this thing is compared to my ranger xp900 crew that got traded today. Love the low end torque, 245 toyo MT’s inbound to replace the bfg’s, need more traction for when the rains return.

Looks good! The Ranger 900s have one of the most counterfeit air intakes imaginable. Had one. The motor got dusted....bad.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice. Now let the fun begin.....Hello Amazon and ebay!!?

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks good! The Ranger 900s have one of the most counterfeit air intakes imaginable. Had one. The motor got dusted....bad.

I had 2 of them, the last was a 2016 and I had ALOT of extras on it, put 3000 hard miles on it, it was about to cost me some money. I already like this machine better. And no more hauling gasoline, I can fuel this thing from my in bed aux tank.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had 2 of them, the last was a 2016 and I had ALOT of extras on it, put 3000 hard miles on it, it was about to cost me some money. I already like this machine better. And no more hauling gasoline, I can fuel this thing from my in bed aux tank.

Had closer to 12,000 miles on one. Took a ton of repairs to get there. Motor was rattling bad.

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Had closer to 12,000 miles on one. Took a ton of repairs to get there. Motor was rattling bad.

I never had any problems with mine but I overloaded it a lot. Decided to get rid of it before I had to start throwing money at it. All the plastic drove me crazy and I was done with cvt’s.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats on your new Roxor. A number of us have replaced our UTVs with Roxor and not looked back. While Roxor may be classified as a UTV, SxS or off-road recreational vehicle, beyond serving as a bureaucratic basis to limit highway usage, none of those categories accurately apply. It doesn't take long to realize, whether for work or fun, this machine is in a class of its own. Two things are immediately discovered by new owners: Roxor is as quiet as a church mouse and it turns like the Queen Mary. Regarding the latter, of all the mods and upgrades, none are easier or faster than improving the factory turn radius -- usually an 11/16ths wrench and about 15 seconds. You'll find all those kinds of how to's with a quick forum search. Enjoy and welcome aboard.

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congrats on your new Roxor. A number of us have replaced our UTVs with Roxor and not looked back. While Roxor may be classified as a UTV, SxS or off-road recreational vehicle, beyond serving as a bureaucratic basis to limit highway usage, none of those categories accurately apply. It doesn't take long to realize, whether for work or fun, this machine is in a class of its own. Two things are immediately discovered by new owners: Roxor is as quiet as a church mouse and it turns like the Queen Mary. Regarding the latter, of all the mods and upgrades, none are easier or faster than improving the factory turn radius -- usually an 11/16ths wrench and about 15 seconds. You'll find all those kinds of how to's with a quick forum search. Enjoy and welcome aboard.

I am finding all the above to be accurate. Re the turning radius mine seems to turn fine for me. A lot sharper than my ranger did that’s for sure. Thanks for the welcome, I’m enjoying the community.

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
bc89436888dc9ea5950528eaf3d49cfc.jpg
c2211f5aa10103c1191e8f103a0abef5.jpg
d75d0da6984e74e1a839cee8e9e72e27.jpg

Got my new factory receiver hitch installed. It’s a very solidly built hitch but the install is a real pita.

You have to cut the recovery loop off, no biggie, that thing is worthless anyway and then fit the tie ins to the frame inside the box end of the frame, measure and then drill and try to hit the holes perfectly to catch the weld on nuts.

I did that for the 2 closest to the rear of vehicle but decided to drill out the weld on nuts closer to the front and drill all the way through the frame...I then ran a 1/2”x4” stainless bolt all the way through and snugged it up. That’s what the last pic is that I attached. The rest is very simple, 8 bolts to the cross member/bumper.

B

Bister

Looks good.

Yeah, the dealer said they are a bit of PITA to install those frame bolts, but at least you know it's not going anywhere, and if it does under normal use you have a place to take it up with. lol

B

Bister

I never had any problems with mine but I overloaded it a lot. Decided to get rid of it before I had to start throwing money at it. All the plastic drove me crazy and I was done with cvt’s.

Here is an example of what this is capable of carrying. This is a 120 US gallon tank (100 Imperial), 1000 pounds of water. I was still 2" away from the rubber bumpers on the frame to the rear axle. This made it ride really nice. lol
IMG_6668.JPG

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks good.

Yeah, the dealer said they are a bit of PITA to install those frame bolts, but at least you know it's not going anywhere, and if it does under normal use you have a place to take it up with. lol

It was a lot of work...the design is a good, strong one but it’s near impossible drilling holes through the frame and getting them to line up with those weld on nuts. That’s why I opted to just drill all the way through on the 2 towards the front. In the future mahindra should have the frame pre-drilled, that would make this install 20 minutes max instead of 3 hours and a trip to town for hardware.
Mine is def stronger than had I only used the supplied hardware.