ooooooooooo

New 2019 in WV

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just picked up a new 2019 on the 3rd of July, and so far I have 550 miles on it. I'm absolutely loving it, great torque and small and nimble enough to go most anywhere the side by sides go.

So far I've installed a heater, the full soft enclosure, which I'm only running the top portion of til fall, Warn hubs, column mount turn signal kit, Jeep taillights (incandescent to keep the old school look) and a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit. It's on 32x9.50 MotoVators which I really like so far, came with these from the dealer. I look forward to putting a ton of miles and several more modifications on this ride, it's a blast!

IMG_20200703_111304856_HDR.jpg IMG_20200725_173441062.jpg

Last edited:

Captnzar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome from Alaska! I have one on the way. keep the pics coming, I like the pic in creek bottom. I think I would have just stared at that for an hour or so.

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Alaska! I have one on the way. keep the pics coming, I like the pic in creek bottom. I think I would have just stared at that for an hour or so.

Thanks! You'll love it when you get it, they're amazingly capable and will get you to places where sitting and staring is just the thing to do.

This is a good place for info and advice.

I've found already in the short time I've owned it that this site is a valuable resource, so I knew that joining would be very worthwhile.