ooooooooooo

need it automatic

Animal/NC

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
had stroke 2014,so manual clutch on left leg is a strain, it would exercise the left leg, also lifting leg over threshold is a problem, if body tub could withstand cutting to get rid of threshold,"it is frame mounted", it might aid in as factor of my getting the roxor vs side x side, this is just a thought

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Supposedly they are coming out with an automatic pretty soon.

General

Founding Member
@Animal/NC One of the dealers told me this week that the automatic would be coming as an option from the factory for +$3,000 in the first part of 2019. Hold in there!

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was also told by my dealer this past week that the automatic is coming, however Roxor is in negotiation with GM for an auto tranny, but the final numbers haven't worked out yet! Thats why the 2019s havent been released yet

Animal/NC

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
as a 2014 stroke survivor,automatic's are my way of life, i did go to dealer and climb into the roxor, i will have to cut down the threshold 2 reasons i let 1992 wrangler go"no a/t and threshold", my 1993 f150 has the side pipe style running boards and can take the weight"no up and over threshold",tall threshold for me now would only be trip hazard

Apbt82

I have also bee waiting for an auto transmission, but may settle for the manual.

Animal/NC

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
i hear chatter they trying to get GM a/t for 2019,it would help handicapped ,i will wait for it, still thinking about cutting out threshold to floor level and adding side step,teamRoxor,make me a handicap version i will take s/n 001