ooooooooooo

Purchased a used Roxor 2019 and I think it might have a factory lift , not sure need help.

Jimbo

Roxor #
Purchased a used 2019 Roxor and I think it might have a factory lift , not sure need help. Need a measurement on a stock Roxor and a factory lifted Roxor. Im not sure where to take the measurement from. The person I bought it from was older gentleman and was not sure and could not provide me with any help. Looking to buy a set of Belstien Shocks. I want to get the shock height correct. It has after market tires 32''.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I suggest you measure the the front and rear shocks from top bolt (center) to bottom bolt (center). Others on the board can provide you the same measurements from their machines and tell you it is with / without a lift.

Also, you can take your measurements and look up matching lengths on the Bilstein website.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got a pic of the Roxor? Preferably from the side.

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Don’t the factory lifted ones get a decal on the side of the tub as well?

Jimbo

Roxor #
is there a standardized factory lift or can it vary.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't remeber a factory lift being offered on 2019s. The 2020s had a lift option (I belive it was a 3" lift).

You may not have a lift on your 2019 unless a dealer or prevoius owner installed it.

32" tires (e.g. narrow 235x85) can fit a non lifted Roxor. Tire size in itself is not an indication of a lift.

Jimbo

Roxor #
The front shocks are S-700085-v (Red) and the rear are S700072-V rear are (black)

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These are stock shocks. I do not believe your Roxor has any kind of lift. Anyone who spends money on a lift would have spent money on replacing the useless stock shocks.

To check if there is any type of lift on your Roxor
- post pictures of the front leaf spring pack. There is a budget add-a-leaf lift option. I have it on one of my Roxors. One of the leafs (I believe 3rd from bottom will be a bit thicker than the others)
- post a picture (with a tape measure) of the front shackle. Someone on this board can measure amd compare with the shackle on their machine.
- there is an On The Rox shackle reversal. I have that one one of my Roxors. The shackle would be on the rear facing end of the leaf spring pack (the schackle is on the front facing end stock). A piece of sheet metal would say On The Rox. You would have metal braided brake lines.
- the last option I can think of is a custom spring pack. You would very likely have metal braided brake lines.
The previous owner would remeber instaling (having installed) any if these.

My thoughts.... you will see where I'm going with this....
A. If you don't have a lift, you will very likely add one just to level the machine. The Roxor kind of slops down rear to front. In that case, search the Bilstein shocks everyone is using on this forum.
B. If you do have a lift (options above), search for the Bilstein shocks everyone on this forum is using.
C. If you do not have a lift and plan to leave the Roxor as it is, search for the Bilstein shocks everyone on this forum is using. The little difference between a mild lift and no lift, will not make a difference on the shocks.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How do you plan to use your Roxor?

Someone who does a lot of trail riding may want ro chime in.

I use my Roxors as daily drivers and on-highway touring. For my use case, the Icon shocks on one of my machines and the KYB (KYB 343403 Front, 344015 Rear) don't make a noticeable difference in ride quality. They are equally perfect.

The stock shocks are borderline dangerous. The springs would load up when you hit a bump on paved roads and then snap back. I had occasions where my seatbelt engaged and kept me in the seat on..... the highway.

Take The Time Now

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am really confused on my lift, it is the spring over axels and I think they are the factory shocks still even with the silver showing on the front ones. I need to measure them so I can order new ones, the ride is terrible on the road but not to bad on trails but I have not been able to really test it. thanks for all your help. also my from and back are always locked so I need to figure out how to unlock the front so I have the choice when I want it locked and unlicked.

tempImageFWEH5r.png tempImageYNIJiW.png

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Your lift looks to be a custom spring over. The ones on the market all are bolt on brackets that relocate the springs to the top. It appears someone welded new perches. Probably had a 4x4 shop do it. I seriously doubt you have stock shocks as they wouldn’t be long enough to mount near the original location in the front as the pics appear to show. You can always pop one end off and see how long they extend to verify. For the lockers I’m wondering if they put a lunch box in. They stay locked all the time but unlock and “ratchet” around corners. Best way to see what you have would be to pull the diff covers and see if theres a lunch box inside or if they welded the spiders up.