ooooooooooo

Will this bolt up to our transfer case? I think it would be cool to convert it over to a twin stick.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
1569506376551.png
OMIX-ADA 18674.01 Twin Stick Shifter Assembly For 80-86 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 & CJ8 for Dana Model 300 Transfer Case

CJ3BWillys

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What you're looking at is a twin stick for a straight through transfer case. It let's you run the front and rear axles independent from each other. This will not have the same benefit as the transfer
case in your ROXOR.

Upman

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I have 2wd low. Just leave the lock outs unlocked. Install a set.of lock outs if you haven't yet. Better MPG, 2wd low and less wear and tear.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have warn locking hubs. I have read that they do not recommend driving in 4x4 low when they are unlocked.

What does everyone think of that? Is there really anything to worry about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have warn locking hubs. I have read that they do not recommend driving in 4x4 low when they are unlocked.

What does everyone think of that? Is there really anything to worry about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless you have extremely aggressive tires, a stage 3 tune and drive like a 17 y/o, you will be fine. 2Lo places extra torque on the rear axle due to the fact the front axle isn't sharing some of the extra torque from low range.

I too have been looking at installing a twin stick. I have a '55 M38A1 and it obviously has a twin stick on It's Dana 18 case. However the front output section is made for twin stick. Our Roxor's are not. Now if money is no option, you can buy that part of the case.

Transfer Case Front Output Shaft Bearing Cap Housing Fits 41-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 18 Transfer Case

When you have it installed, don't re-install the "pill". Google that.

The rest of us home trained low budget engineers will have to rig something like this.

DSC06823a.jpg

Twin stick is the tits. Being able to go straight into 4wd or 2Lo with 1 finger all while not going all the way down into the passenger floor board is nice.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Unless you have extremely aggressive tires, a stage 3 tune and drive like a 17 y/o, you will be fine. 2Lo places extra torque on the rear axle due to the fact the front axle isn't sharing some of the extra torque from low range.

I too have been looking at installing a twin stick. I have a '55 M38A1 and it obviously has a twin stick on It's Dana 18 case. However the front output section is made for twin stick. Our Roxor's are not. Now if money is no option, you can buy that part of the case.

Transfer Case Front Output Shaft Bearing Cap Housing Fits 41-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 18 Transfer Case

The rest of us home trained low budget engineers will have to rig something like this.

View attachment 4899

Twin stick is the tits. Being able to go straight into 4wd or 2Lo with 1 finger all while not going all the way down into the passenger floor board is nice.
Thanks. I'm gonna have to watch the money for now, my wife is pretty pissed that I bought it to start with. I'm thinking 2wd Low and a locker of some sort for the rear will get most of what I want accomplished. Warn hubs are on my mind as well.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

View attachment 4899

Thanks. I'm gonna have to watch the money for now, my wife is pretty pissed that I bought it to start with. I'm thinking 2wd Low and a locker of some sort for the rear will get most of what I want accomplished. Warn hubs are on my mind as well.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Jessy Wayne just installed this on his roxor. Long story short- no it will not bolt up.

jeeper50

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Having 2lo is great for tighter turning radius with locker in front axle.