ooooooooooo

Dog Owns it

Sidewaysxr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This forum has been a great resource for information about Roxor upgrades. This red Roxor is our second one, it's a 2020 with the factory lift. Just getting started with a few changes: Smittybuilt buckets up front for the adjustability, back seat, XTC street legal kit, smittybuilt winch, warn hubs, rear receiver add on to tow kayaks, tires and wheels, bilstein shocks, and the roll cage and integrated spare tire carrier, CJ7 windshield frame and windshield. Not to make it into a CJ7, Mahindra already did that, but to have the additional cage over the back seat. It was close to the same price to have this one built as it would have been to buy the roxor OEM extension, with the added bonus of the spare tire carrier.

The dog howls like there is no tomorrow when the roxor comes out. He loves to ride in it.

Anyway, Thanks for all the tech info you all post here!
tempImageAh8FB2.jpg

tempImageAh8FB2.jpg

Sidewaysxr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Who made the cage?

Chance at impulse off-road in Salt Lake. Also, I went back and looked at the rear ROPs from Roxor and the cage Chance built was quite a bit more $$, it is all one piece and the quality of work is top notch. The tire carrier swings open for easy access to the back. I’m super satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Chance at impulse off-road in Salt Lake. Also, I went back and looked at the rear ROPs from Roxor and the cage Chance built was quite a bit more $$, it is all one piece and the quality of work is top notch. The tire carrier swings open for easy access to the back. I’m super satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It looks awesome