ooooooooooo

MINOR upgrades Mahindra SHOULD make-

SweetChuck

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just bought a 2018 Roxor and I thought ours had a loose tailgate too. Found out you just need to slam it kind of hard and ours is then nice and tight.
Exactly what I just found out from posting on another thread. Any idea how to get the actual lock on the tailgate to go down in the lock position. Mine won't budge a millimeter.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't want to repeat what others have said but seats that slide further forward and reverse as well as recline would be nice. Perhaps working with a company like Corbeau to offer premium seats as an option.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm NOT referring to front and read PTO's and a belly mower, I mean small, nickel and dime stuff.
Surely they would like some honest feedback.
List your top few MINOR improvements-

Here's mine after 100 miles of ownership-

1-) The key switch has no "indent" between off and acc., Thus, it's too easy to accidently drain the battery

2.) The emergency brake handle, when engaged, and the gear shift lever, almost make contact.

3.) While there is plenty of leg room for the driver, the PEDALS seemed to be a little close together.
When wearing boots, I often find myself on the wrong pedal. Maybe more seat time and I'll adjust.

4.) Tires (they fall under minor because they have to provide some anyway) If this is truly an off road vehicle,
let see some real off road tires. At a minimum, a more aggressive DOT set of tires.

Your turn....
looking at those tires I think they are the same ones that were recalled a few years ago. They were on the f ord explorers that were causing accidents. I suppose putting them on a 45mph rig that is much lighter is considered safe. I may be wrong about this, just remembered the issue. I am going to a military tire with a 55mph rating. Just wanted a better offroad tire. You would think that a roxor, being an offroad vehicle ,only, they would come with offroad tires

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm NOT referring to front and read PTO's and a belly mower, I mean small, nickel and dime stuff.
Surely they would like some honest feedback.
List your top few MINOR improvements-

Here's mine after 100 miles of ownership-

1-) The key switch has no "indent" between off and acc., Thus, it's too easy to accidently drain the battery

2.) The emergency brake handle, when engaged, and the gear shift lever, almost make contact.

3.) While there is plenty of leg room for the driver, the PEDALS seemed to be a little close together.
When wearing boots, I often find myself on the wrong pedal. Maybe more seat time and I'll adjust.

4.) Tires (they fall under minor because they have to provide some anyway) If this is truly an off road vehicle,
let see some real off road tires. At a minimum, a more aggressive DOT set of tires.

Your turn....
I like the BFG A/T that's on mine, although the mud terrians would be killer. But thats a lot of cheddar (mass production) for them to pony up, when a lot of folks don't really need them. I would really like it if they came with manual lock out hubs and limimted slip difs in the front and locker in the rear. From where I'm at with this, the open difs are most of the issue when attempting to climb some of the slick hills around my place. Just my two cents worth.....

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't want to repeat what others have said but seats that slide further forward and reverse as well as recline would be nice. Perhaps working with a company like Corbeau to offer premium seats as an option.

Aftermarket seats would be pretty trivial.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The problem is that we want the Roxor for the Roxor. But then we want everything that a regular vehicle has and we start upgrading. I have almost $30,000 in. mine. Where do we stop? I purchased a side by side and want it to be a street and off road vehicle. And that seems to be the rut we have all gotten in to. Mahindra should bring their street legal vehicles into the states. I would buy a Thor and then legally drive across country. Then I would have real doors and cab, and all the stuff that we want in our Roxors. Keep on a rollin and a clattering.

Tokarev

Mahindra should bring their street legal vehicles into the states. I would buy a Thor and then legally drive across country. Then I would have real doors and cab, and all the stuff that we want in our Roxors. Keep on a rollin and a clattering.

At what price point? If a DOT street legal "jeep" made in India has a price of $30,000 I don't know how well it would sell. $20,000 it might do okay but could M&M pull it off for that?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put 2013 Kia Soul seats in mine. I had to do mod work, but they recline and I can drive all day in comfort. Junk yard for about $250.00 cleaned up like new.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think an indicator light for when in 4x4. Other than that, I think most guys on here are some what handy, so the base is perfect(keeps the price down and guys can modify as wanted).

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MM needs to bring their small pickups here like 20 years ago. My body is ready.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ps%3A%2F%2Fgaadiwaadi.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F02%2FMahindra-Bolero-Maxi-Truck-Plus-4.jpg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Basically a Roxor with a stretched frame, "Willys Pickup" cab and a bed.

My wallet and body are ready for when this appears.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like it, it kinda reminds me of the Cushmans we used to use in the Marines at the ranges.