ooooooooooo

MINOR upgrades Mahindra SHOULD make-

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I like it, it kinda reminds me of the Cushmans we used to use in the Marines at the ranges.

It'd be like a remake of the Willys pickup in 2020

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If MM sells this, that preacher's wife would never be able to wash the scent off.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The one thing I noticed is the placement on the hydraulic clutch slave. Is an easy target for a rock.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The one thing I noticed is the placement on the hydraulic clutch slave. Is an easy target for a rock.
I just ordered an On The Rox skid plate for mine a few minutes ago...I was looking under there the other day and realized how easily it could be hit by something.

Tokarev

Also how about better rubber on the brake and clutch pedals?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How about moving the horn button off the dash and into the steering wheel where it should be?

Yes!!! Don't know how many times I've hit that steering wheel center because of some fool doing something stupid. Just instinct after all these years. By the time I remember where the horn button is.........too late.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Also how about better rubber on the brake and clutch pedals?

Better rubber all over the thing...my 4x4 shifter boot looks decades old and is deteriorating quickly, in fact it's starting to split. The boot on the clutch actuator shaft up under my dash looks even worse. I'm going to contact my dealer for at least a new shifter boot under warranty. I need to really look everything over and make sure nothing too important is dry rotting. I know at least my body mounts still look brand new, I did notice that the other day. Ironically, my pedals are holding up pretty well, surprisingly enough.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My clutch pad didn't last a hundred miles and I see the 4wd boot is splitting. Seems is an issue with most of us.

Tokarev

My clutch pad didn't last a hundred miles and I see the 4wd boot is splitting. Seems is an issue with most of us.
Better paint on some surfaces too. The black paint on my steering column and transmission shift lever have already faded into gray.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
thread the shaft for the shift knob on the transfercase. brazed in some all tread and put a real knob on it because i was tired of it falling off .