ooooooooooo

MINOR upgrades Mahindra SHOULD make-

Tokarev

Turn signals and illuminated license plate bracket as factory. Seems those are nearly universal for street legal status. Even those who don't plan on running on the pavement could probably use a lit plate.

B

Bister

Turn signals and illuminated license plate bracket as factory. Seems those are nearly universal for street legal status. Even those who don't plan on running on the pavement could probably use a lit plate.
Mahindra want absolutely nothing to do with anything that has to do with making this street legal, so you won't be seeing anything like that anytime soon.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is the one that I noticed right away — You cant shift into reverse with the parking brake up, smacks right into it.

As to my BIGGEST pet peeve, its hands down the turning radius. I am trying to maneuver a ton of grapes on a trailer and should not have to back up because a post is in the way I cant clear — no pick up would have trouble with these turns. With the short length, it should be far more maneuverable than a pick up.
Have you tried adjusting the turning stops? It was night vs day once I adjusted mine.

Tokarev

Mahindra want absolutely nothing to do with anything that has to do with making this street legal, so you won't be seeing anything like that anytime soon.
Ultimately Roxor's success depends on it being street legal whether MANA wants to assist or not.

Plan B then would be better quality materials/design of the factory soft top as per your complaints. Continue to let purchasers add signal lights etc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine didn't. I don't think it would be too tough to find something that would work, if you want some.
Maybe source something from an old CJ. But I keep mine in the Roxor and CJ out to drain water easier.

B

Bister

MANA helped me make my Roxor street legal
Maybe the dealer did, but I doubt if MANA had anything to do with it. They discourage this so I can't see them helping. They even discourage the dealers from doing this or promoting it, but some dealers still do it.

rseth020

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
it would be much better if you can write about the issue to MANA or on twitter search for anand mahindra,the owner of mahindra group ..he remains active on it ...write to hi explaining him the shortfalls & possible solution(hard top )
Twitter handle : @anandmahindra
NOTE::::VERY IMPORTANT::: you may have to post it multiple times or it will just disappear with all other tweetes

Tokarev

it would be much better if you can write about the issue to MANA or on twitter search for anand mahindra,the owner of mahindra group ..he remains active on it ...write to hi explaining him the shortfalls & possible solution(hard top )
Twitter handle : @anandmahindra
NOTE::::VERY IMPORTANT::: you may have to post it multiple times or it will just disappear with all other tweetes
Please note that I'm not the person who made that video. Only posted the link for informational purposes.

Tokarev

My reply was meant for rseth above. Thanks.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Are plugs for the floor holes supposed to come with the Roxor? If not has anyone come up some removable ones that will fit?

9/16” nylon plugs work for the small holes. 3/4” plugs fit loose in big holes so covered with aluminum tape too. Taped over one small hole. Will need to check for moisture and open doors to dry if everything is plugged.

Tokarev

9/16” nylon plugs work for the small holes. 3/4” plugs fit loose in big holes so covered with aluminum tape too. Taped over one small hole. Will need to check for moisture and open doors to dry if everything is plugged.
Various sized drain plugs are shown in the parts catalog on Roxor's website. I think they are $.99 each.

Tokarev

Has anyone mentioned a trip meter in the speedo? That would be nice. It would also be nice to be able to switch the display between miles and hours.

Tokarev

Just to bump this old thread. Here is another thought:

It would be nice to be able to toggle through all the info caught by the ECU. Stuff like oil pressure, coolant temp. Anything else that would otherwise be indicated by a trouble light in the gauge cluster. Info could be displayed on the left where the fuel level is and would stay until toggled to something else.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
First off, they should offer a turbo diesel, preferably in line. A solid drive gear, and really need to make it simple and not cost us a left nut. Quit catering to Karen, the soccer mom. Oh, wait, this is the Roxor forum? I thought I was in the Jeep Wrangler forum. Never mind. Keep up the good work.

If I had to say a minor improvement, get away from the uni gauge. Seperate gauges. Or at least a real fuel gauge.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would love to have some sort of indicator showing what the transfer case is in, I hate when I am shifting to 4wd and go to neutral.
Also on the stock lights I noticed a electrical hook up is that for power adjusting your lights up and down?

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would love to have some sort of indicator showing what the transfer case is in, I hate when I am shifting to 4wd and go to neutral.
Also on the stock lights I noticed a electrical hook up is that for power adjusting your lights up and down?

I have heard that it is for headlight aiming adjustment. Some sort of gadget attaches to the connector.

Doug

Tokarev

I wish the off position wasn't between low beam and high beam.
I haven't looked but have wondered about a new switch that might replace the factory one. One that is off-low-high instead of low-off-high.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk