ooooooooooo

Miles on Roxor and issues Survey....

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What are the miles on your Roxor ? Any serious problems in those miles ? Auto or manual and gear ratio ? Who has the highest miles /hours ?.....

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The only issue I had was the Speedo cluster needed to be replaced. As far as mileage, I only have a couple thousand, but I know some fellas have tons of miles, which speaks volumes for these little machines.

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I also have around 2000 miles on mine, and I've had only two issues with it, both things I was able to easily fix myself. I had an intake leak at the manifold and my front wheel bearings have gone out from water intrusion. Both seem to be known and common issues with pretty simple fixes

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I also have around 2000 miles on mine, and I've had only two issues with it, both things I was able to easily fix myself. I had an intake leak at the manifold and my front wheel bearings have gone out from water intrusion. Both seem to be known and common issues with pretty simple fixes
Correction, I had the leaky manifold as well and replaced it. As for the hubs, I put warn locking in.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not sure how many miles mine truly has on it because I had to wait so long on the new speedometer, but she thinks she has 250. Obviously the cluster was a problem. All other issues I’ve had were a result of using the machine with a missing cluster.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Driver side tie rod end started making a ton of noise shortly after buying it. Tie rod end wasn't available, so the entire steering linkage was replaced. Cluster ring came loose. That's it so far, but I only have around 600 miles or so on it.

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2018 Manual, 1500 miles. Zero problems except I had a front brake line that rubbed a tire until it ruptured. It probably was my fault, after driving through and over some heavy brush, to retrieve a deer a couple weeks earlier. Couldn't find an OEM replacement, so I had one made at the local hydraulic shop. The shop-made one was better made, higher quality, cost me $40. I've learned to check the Roxor mechanicals after I abuse !! It's a great machine, but it's not a bulldozer!

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2019 about 8200 miles. Cluster ring keeps working loose from wash bord roads. Other than that. Trouble free

whiteroxorssr

I have a 2018 with 3400 miles/525 hours. Speedometer cluster has been the only issue. It is used daily on our farm.

crf88

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2019 here with 940 miles and no problems. It's been a pleasure to own

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Being on the back side of my speedometer keeps backing off as well. Other than that, it's been pretty OK! LOL

Steelco

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2020 with 650 miles/ 150hrs. Use it to mow grass with. About 20 acres of mowing in 4lo 3rd gear. Only problem is it started stalling out riding down the road when I put the clutch in. Trying to figure that out now. Also when I bought it the dealer hadn't put any oil in the axles or transfer case. Luckily I seen on this forum people having the same problem so I checked it first thing after I bought it.