ooooooooooo

Transmission Issues

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Another member sent me a message of folks in need of assistance, so here I am!

I am the world famous Jesse of Torque King 4x4, and we can rebuild Roxor transmissions and transfer cases. I am also working on service videos and rebuild kits for DIY. We do already have a transfer case kit and I have all but 2 transfer case internal parts on the shelf (for now).

Currently I am waiting on an order of 1 each main transmission internals to verify they are correct, and then we will be stocking for rebuilds. The Roxor parts catalog has conveniently left out mainshaft component part numbers, however I was able to utilize all sources at my disposal to narrow down what I think is the correct configuration of parts.

I have 2 rebuilt out in the wild now, however my "enhancements" are not tested yet. Max has 1 as a spare at Hammers, the other left today for a local mine. Both had minimal upgrades due to time constraints.

The challenging part is cost of freight shipping. With our experience shipping 4x4 truck parts to every corner of this flat earth I can promise you there is more gambling success in Vegas than there is shipping gearboxes through regular parcel carriers. Estimated costs are 500-800 to Montana and back, at least for US 48.

I estimate rebuilding with all my super dooper wiz bang upgrades to be in the vicinity of $2k, however prices can range between 1-2k depending on upgrades or internal parts needed.

I have identified some factory issues, and there are a couple others I am a bit stumped by, at least currently. Not knowing full vehicle history is the reason for this.

On The Rox Fab is working on a Toyota alternative, however that is quite a bit more in depth and total costs are something I don't know but something to consider.

Anyone is welcome to contact me about what we have to offer, and our website lists everything we have in stock.

Current turn around times are a couple months for transmissions as I go through the parts. Once nailed down it should be a couple weeks.
Let me know if you need any genuine mahindra parts for this i can arrange most of them if we have part nos available.

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I am the world famous Jesse of Torque King 4x4, and we can rebuild Roxor transmissions and transfer cases. I am also working on service videos and rebuild kits for DIY. We do already have a transfer case kit and I have all but 2 transfer case internal parts on the shelf (for now).

Currently I am waiting on an order of 1 each main transmission internals to verify they are correct, and then we will be stocking for rebuilds. The Roxor parts catalog has conveniently left out mainshaft component part numbers, however I was able to utilize all sources at my disposal to narrow down what I think is the correct configuration of parts.

I have 2 rebuilt out in the wild now, however my "enhancements" are not tested yet. Max has 1 as a spare at Hammers, the other left today for a local mine. Both had minimal upgrades due to time constraints.

The challenging part is cost of freight shipping. With our experience shipping 4x4 truck parts to every corner of this flat earth I can promise you there is more gambling success in Vegas than there is shipping gearboxes through regular parcel carriers. Estimated costs are 500-800 to Montana and back, at least for US 48.

I estimate rebuilding with all my super dooper wiz bang upgrades to be in the vicinity of $2k, however prices can range between 1-2k depending on upgrades or internal parts needed.

I have identified some factory issues, and there are a couple others I am a bit stumped by, at least currently. Not knowing full vehicle history is the reason for this.

On The Rox Fab is working on a Toyota alternative, however that is quite a bit more in depth and total costs are something I don't know but something to consider.

Anyone is welcome to contact me about what we have to offer, and our website lists everything we have in stock.

Current turn around times are a couple months for transmissions as I go through the parts. Once nailed down it should be a couple weeks.
Thanks Jesse and welcome to Team Roxor!

HellGoat

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Hey World Famous Jesse. First of all Thank You for your videos highlighting the issues with our Roxor’s driveline. As soon as I get the transmission back up I would like to rebuild the TC and get new driveshafts.
But back to the topic at hand. With shipping costs so extreme will you be offering a DIY rebuild kit? If so what would the price range be? And lastly…What is the timeline for release? I have seen your website and it looks like you may be offering all of the above soon.
Thanks for the help.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey World Famous Jesse. First of all Thank You for your videos highlighting the issues with our Roxor’s driveline. As soon as I get the transmission back up I would like to rebuild the TC and get new driveshafts.
But back to the topic at hand. With shipping costs so extreme will you be offering a DIY rebuild kit? If so what would the price range be? And lastly…What is the timeline for release? I have seen your website and it looks like you may be offering all of the above soon.
Thanks for the help.

Yes I will have (or already have) service kits and videos for transmission, transfer case, and axles. Also special service tools we make in house.

Trans kit I am pretty close to finalizing. There is a needle bearing with no alternative, so I am trying to make one.

HellGoat

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes I will have (or already have) service kits and videos for transmission, transfer case, and axles. Also special service tools we make in house.

Trans kit I am pretty close to finalizing. There is a needle bearing with no alternative, so I am trying to make one.
Jesse you are the man. Please put me down for a kit. I will keep checking the website but I am ready to buy.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Jesse you are the man. Please put me down for a kit. I will keep checking the website but I am ready to buy.
It will be a few more weeks, I am waiting on stuff from India and to finalize my tooling. Video is mostly shot but needs editing.

There are a couple specialty tools you need, otherwise it is a fairly simple rebuild.

The Arrangers

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Does anyone know where I can purchase a new, used or rebuilt manual transmission? I have been on a waiting list since August to purchase a new one from Mahindra and my poor Roxor has been sitting dead in the weeds since. I need to get her up and running again. Last update from Mahindra USA is they have no ETA for the tranny. Torque Kings is working on a rebuild kit for the bearings but a couple of my gears are trashed. I could use a whole rebuild.
Any help would be appreciated.
Contest Jesse from 4x4 tech in Montana, he is expert.

Uncle Chuck

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Put me down for a kit as well.. My 2019 came with no oil (or very little) in the transmission or the transfer case. I had almost 800 miles on it before I suspected anything and now its got 7500 on it and its as noisy as hell. Hoping that I can get it done with just new bearings, but we'll see.........

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If it's noisy that is probably not good, however it could just be the main bearings getting noisy.

I now have almost all bearings, just waiting on 1 example of each part so I can order in bulk. All bearings (except 1-2-3 needle) and seals have a domestic alternative. I am working on making a cage to assemble 1-2-3 needle bearings. Almost all other small parts are unique.

Specialty tools are also prototyped but need to finalize before production.