Mile Marker Hub Install

D

derbuechsenmacher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just installed my hubs. I think I spent more time modifying a socket so I could put the bolts on than it took to install. Next time I go to town I’ll get some socket cap bolts to make it easier if I need to take things apart again. As everyone else has experienced, yeh dust caps were a bugger to get off.

Roxasuras

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Glad you got them done.

Ranger Bob

Ranger Bob

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just installed my hubs. I think I spent more time modifying a socket so I could put the bolts on than it took to install. Next time I go to town I’ll get some socket cap bolts to make it easier if I need to take things apart again. As everyone else has experienced, yeh dust caps were a bugger to get off.
Just did ours, hubs said the dust caps were tough!20201016_155457.jpg

20201016_155457.jpg

C

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you look up "Budget Friendly Mile Marker 481 Hubs" I put up a link for the bolts that'll work will with these hubs