ooooooooooo

Mile Marker Hub Install

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just installed my hubs. I think I spent more time modifying a socket so I could put the bolts on than it took to install. Next time I go to town I’ll get some socket cap bolts to make it easier if I need to take things apart again. As everyone else has experienced, yeh dust caps were a bugger to get off.

Ranger Bob

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just installed my hubs. I think I spent more time modifying a socket so I could put the bolts on than it took to install. Next time I go to town I’ll get some socket cap bolts to make it easier if I need to take things apart again. As everyone else has experienced, yeh dust caps were a bugger to get off.

Just did ours, hubs said the dust caps were tough! 20201016_155457.jpg

20201016_155457.jpg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you look up "Budget Friendly Mile Marker 481 Hubs" I put up a link for the bolts that'll work will with these hubs

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I recently install Mile Marker 481 hubs on my 20222 Roxor.
I just realized I did not install the snap ring retainer on the tip on the axel.
Does it need the retainer clip from the old unit.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the same ones and if I recall yes you will need it....🤔

kavemankel

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Are these the only option for direct replacement now that the Warn 29026 ones are discontinued?.
I have had mile marker before on my 99 Super duty and they were great. I just acquired a 2018 Blue LE Roxor and need to get some lock outs.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just went back and looked at posts from a few years ago. Those MM hubs were $93!!!!

Last edited: