ooooooooooo

Max’s Roxor Build

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
And the moment a lot of you have been waitng for... drum roll please........View attachment 8580
View attachment 8581

View attachment 8582

It doesn’t get any closer then that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go getem buddy
Glad to see KOH is still a go. Just got word this morning that easter Jeep Safari is canceled cause Moab won’t give them the permit. Now go bring home a trophy
That sucks, I used to go every year. Best of luck Max

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Max A.: great accomplishment!

I would like to point out that you have built the most modified Roxor body on this forum. Yet, you still have the Roxor grill. You're true to the Roxor brand.
In contrast, most forum members that have not made any body modification (me included), have replaced the Roxor grill.

Max A., you are a true Mahindra / Roxor brand embassdor. I hope Mahindra recognizes you for your work on their behalf (or at least know about your work).

Enjoy the race.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Good Luck Again!
Looking forward to about a Half Hour Read on your adventure. With Pictures :)

Bob R

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Helicopter 1 just followed Max for a good 30 seconds of air time on Ultra4 TV and YouTube, zoomed in on his Roxor.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Update on the race: 7 1/2 hours in, and Max is currently in 8th place out of 29 4600 class drivers. That's damn good for it being his first race ever, and being from the East Coast!

Last edited:

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like he is stuck at the outer limits rock garden. What sucks about the 4600 class is there is only 1 line at the rock gardens they can take. If 1 guy gets hung up, it forces everyone behind to wait.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The race is 165 miles total. Not sure how far there is left to go. I'm watching the live map, and it doesn't look like him, or several others have moved more than 200' in the past hour. They're in a canyon now, and the sun is no longer shining in the canyon, so now navigating the boulders is difficult with all the shadows.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Awesome! He got past everyone!

Screenshot_20210205-172410_Chrome.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, the broadcast on YouTube is over. It's a stationary camera now that the sun is down.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Copied from Facebook because I’m wiped out:

Thanks for all the msgs of support. I did not finish today. We made it from last place to 5th before we pitted back at main pit passing tons of people in the desert and making a swift move in the rocks that’s allowed us to pass 8 cars in a bottle neck. Unfortunately we retired after we ripped the power steering box off the frame. The sleeves pulled through ending our run on the second lap on the second rock trail. We pushed as far as we could after ratchet strapping the box back on but we ended up in a bottleneck that probably would have kept us in the same place whether or not we broke anyway. It was one hell of a run. We averaged over 20 mpg allowing us to blast pass the first 2 pits. We did a quick refuel at main pit and headed back out. We saw speeds in the desert over 70mph. The long travel kit and king shocks handled great. I’m happy with how far we made it today. Of course finishing would be better but I far surpassed my expectations. The Roxor is a beast.

I have to give a special shout out to the roxor community. Wade LaLone is an asset to our community as well as Rick Cecco of Cecco racing and Dana Westburg from On The Rox.

I highly suggest checking out on the rox’s steering box mount reinforcement kits. If I had one I probably would have been able to push on a bit further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Outstanding job Max. You didn't loose the battle you just learned how to better defeat them next time.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
5th is a great accomplishment for first time. Next year will be a podium finish.