Max’s Roxor Build

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It obviously not my style, But it feels pretty awesome to be selected to work on a well known show truck.

It was a sema truck for fury wheels…. Show truck not a rock crawler. It will get real rubber under it. don’t worry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
On a side note Max, my oldest son bought a grand wagoneer same color as the one in your pic from page one of this thread.

That’s awesome. My favorite vehicle. I just sold that one to a friend and it really hurt to do so. It meant a lot to us… but I have a new one lined up that’s is in absolutely stunning condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MaXXis85

MaXXis85

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good to see you working on a fancy rig Max. If anyone needs help installing the max long travel kit, let me know. I will install them for anyone needing it.
I can get everything done for you aswell.
brake lines
shocks
gears
driveshafts.

I recommend this kit to ANYONE with a Roxor. The ride is second to none and the wheel travel is great. Plus Max is a feller who provided us with something he didn't have to by allowing us to use his parts that raced KOH on our rigs.

Colderweather86

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Max, did you ever think you would be "THE GUY" for Roxor suspension when you starting putting yours together?