ooooooooooo

Longer front shocks

Sidewaysxr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a 2020 with the factory lift, 235/85R16 tires on the stock rims, and the Bilstein shock combo, 33-230443 (front) and 33-230313 (rear), were a great improvement over the stock shocks. Much better on and off-road.

Thank you for the info. ?

Sidewaysxr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
normally i measure the shock ride height, mounting point to mounting point, they pick the shock the puts that measurement in the middle of the shock stroke. Blisteins list the valving of the shock, first number is compression and second number is rebound. Due to the weight of motor on front axle i go with the higher valving in front and less in the back. If your shock ride height is 16 to 18, a little each way, these shocks should work well.

So with a winch up front would you go with the valving you have on your Bilsteins (if I'm reading the chart right 170/60) or would you go with the 255/70? And then which valving would you do for the rear? Thank you

FWIW if anyone wants to know - The KYBs that came OEM are model number 343403 Front and 344015 Rear. Although the KYB site doesn't provide much more than the basics about the shocks. The OEM KYBs also have stamped in the tube NE30 (rear) and MA20 (front) - haven't been able to find out what they reference.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So with a winch up front would you go with the valving you have on your Bilsteins (if I'm reading the chart right 170/60) or would you go with the 255/70? And then which valving would you do for the rear? Thank you

FWIW if anyone wants to know - The KYBs that came OEM are model number 343403 Front and 344015 Rear. Although the KYB site doesn't provide much more than the basics about the shocks. The OEM KYBs also have stamped in the tube NE30 (rear) and MA20 (front) - haven't been able to find out what they reference.
Due to the length i wanted there was not an option for the valving. had there been one i would have gone with the higher numbers in the front. I to have a winch and the shocks i have ride very well.

Sidewaysxr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Due to the length i wanted there was not an option for the valving. had there been one i would have gone with the higher numbers in the front. I to have a winch and the shocks i have ride very well.

Thanks for the info ?