ooooooooooo

Location of emission sensor A needed

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My check engine light has been going and coming for a long while and some of you assisted me back then on getting a code reader etc. . Now it's staying on even after I clear the code . I have also noticed the engine is starting to cut or or hesitate occasionally . It usually happens when in low gears . I'm not a mechanic but have done basic repairs myself such as replacing the rear ujoints on my Kubota RTV. Can someone give me a location for the emission sensor - I'm getting a PO 405 code -exhaust gas recirculation sensor A circuit low . This is what is displayed on my code reader . Thank s for any help .

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here's your EGR valve. Low means the pullup voltage is low. So, you either need a new EGR valve or have a short in the harness. Easier to tune it and have it deleted. If you choose to replace it, it'll take a while to get the part. Faster to tune it. Roxor Tuning - Diesel Freak
ROXOR3_ROXOREng_104355.jpg

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wow Thank you for the fast response and information ColdWeather. This is just what I needed to know. I'll look for any shorts, and then likely go with the delete. Thank you again so very much.. also for the link !

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm sure someone has one sitting in their parts pile. I tossed mine in the trash a couple years ago otherwise I'd send it to you.

WhistlePig

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm sure someone has one sitting in their parts pile. I tossed mine in the trash a couple years ago otherwise I'd send it to you.
If that's the route you want to go, I could pull mine and put a plate in. It's been inactive since new, I just haven't removed it. I'd be happy to send it if it would help.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank ya'll for this offer. Whistlepig, let me know what you want for it with shipping and that would be great when you get ready to remove it . :)

WhistlePig

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just cover the shipping, I'm not going to charge you for the part. I'll work on getting some plates made up this week so I can get it out and on its way. I'll reach out for the shipping address once I get it out.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That would be awesome !! PM me when you get ready and I'll snail mail you the $. Thank you for the efforts . :)