ooooooooooo

all weather model not getting warm video

ramrod

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did a quick video about this issues ,as stated in other post it looks like most or all of the all weather model has this issue by them leaving the rubber plugs in heater core part of the ac unit, I hope this helps someone

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@ramrod: great video. Someone with a heater will appreciate it.

How much trouble would it be to remove the Allen screws from the dash and pivot the dash out of the way? When I wired lights, blinkers, fuze sub-panels in my machines, I was close to removing the dash, but then decided not to as it wasn’t worth the effort.

ramrod

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i would say the same in this case as i was doing it I kept looking at dashing but you would have to unbolt it all the way and that dash could not take much bending , I hate to say it but best way is prob on bolting unit and dropping it enough to get access , looks like it was enough slack in ac lines to do that.lol I find it funny that one of the biggest reasons poeple like the roxor is how simple it is to work on ,then thay shoe horn an unit in you cannot get access to 60% of behind the dash ,I dont want to complain to much not many sxs or old jeeps had minimal heat and no ac