ooooooooooo

Lift Options!

Wesmertz

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am waiting on delivery of a 2024 HD BASE model. Overtime I want to run 33s. I also want to at least level the Roxor. When I do so, I will be adding swapping out to Bilstein shocks. I would love to add a little more travel if possible. As far as lifting the thing goes, a few things have been recommended...

-Spring over axle - seems a simple way to go. Not sure If I need a longer shock. Not sure if this adds wheel travel (if it does then awesome).
-Reverse Shackle - should smooth out the ride as the leafs will move backwards instead of forward. Helps the wheels roll right over obstacles, instead of pushing through them. Might do this regardless!
-Simple shackle lift - cheapest way to go. I've heard that anything over 2-2.5" longer than stock begins to negatively affect stability and steering.

Again, I don't want to lift the thing sky high. Just enough to clear 33s and have some room to spare for articulation. Smoothing the ride out a bit is also a must.

After the suspension is complete I will be rat-holeing money for when DF comes out with the 2.7 tune! (preferable a stage 2)

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have my old suspension for sale. Lifted Suspension for sale

honestly if your looking for ride quality and flex and it appears that’s what your wanting, get the Climax long travel setup. thats What I wen to and im happy with it. Rides and flexes much better now.

Wesmertz

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have my old suspension for sale. Lifted Suspension for sale

honestly if your looking for ride quality and flex and it appears that’s what your wanting, get the Climax long travel setup. thats What I wen to and im happy with it. Rides and flexes much better now.
Will that work with the 2024 models? I haven’t been able to find specific info on the differences between generations aside from the body, and the motor. Are all other parts the same?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Will that work with the 2024 models? I haven’t been able to find specific info on the differences between generations aside from the body, and the motor. Are all other parts the same?
It should. The only big difference between the older models and the new HD models is the engine and springs. Springs being a heavier weight rating thus the HD moniker And higher gvw on the new models. The size of the spring is identical. I’m unsure of the load rating on the springs I have but I would assume they would be equal to or slightly less than what is on the hd models.