ooooooooooo

License Plate Light

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It’s way hunid here in AZ today. Way humid.

But I had to luck today of all days to do this miserable task. And any task would have been miserable. C’mon summer. Be over already. I hate you.

Anyways, dear Mahindra, the brown wire should be the tail and marker lights. Instead it’s the WHITE wire.

Everybody, did you get that? Wire the positive (RED) to the WHITE wire, at least on the left tail light assembly. I’m sure it’s also white on the right. I mean, why would it be different?

I grounded the BLACK wire to my Home Depot made license plate bracket. It was from the lumber 4x4 hardware. A little hammer work in the shape I wanted. Isn’t pretty but it works.

Again, light positive RED to tail lights WHITE. Ground the light BLACK to chassis metal. That’s it.

I snuck that one RED lead behind the tail light assembly and tapped it in to the lights harness side that ends up inside the fender well area.

Yeah, I removed the light assembly to get to the wires. One bolt and 2 nuts hold it in place. All 3 are 10mm hex heads

BB83BCE5-9F3F-41C1-A611-FDE2E56ABBA8.jpeg

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the post! Hope to see you on the trails. I am up the hill in the Prescott National Forest