ooooooooooo

High Center Back Up Light

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mounted an LED single box light on the ROPS bar. Used a rubber isolator from the side mirrors and secured with a stainless steel heavy duty clamp. The power supply is coming from the OEM relay under the hood. Knocked out the lower right blank on the dash and used the factory harness to power the control side of the relay. Routed the wiring from the light following the same route the manufacturer recommends for the forward facing light bar. Just turned the backup lights on for the pic. Should work well at night.

DSCN0358.JPGDSCN0362.JPGDSCN0361.JPGDSCN0359.JPG DSCN0360.JPG

Last edited:

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The last photo is a bit blurry. What is it showing?

Thanks,

Doug

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's the passenger side corner of the dash where power was tapped from the OEM relay for the light bar. There is a six wire plug over there with a weather cap on it. There is a white wire that gets hot when the relay is energized. Used this wire to supply power to the high center back up light. Just attached the ground using an eyelet and a screw that was there.

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks, every bit of wiring information is valuable in the absence of a wiring diagram.

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mounted an LED single box light on the ROPS bar. Used a rubber isolator from the side mirrors and secured with a stainless steel heavy duty clamp. The power supply is coming from the OEM relay under the hood. Knocked out the lower right blank on the dash and used the factory harness to power the control side of the relay. Routed the wiring from the light following the same route the manufacturer recommends for the forward facing light bar. Just turned the backup lights on for the pic. Should work well at night.

View attachment 3629View attachment 3630View attachment 3631View attachment 3632 View attachment 3633
what tail lights are you using? those look great

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

View attachment 3629View attachment 3630View attachment 3631View attachment 3632 View attachment 3633
would you mind taking a picture of the wire that you tapped into? I looked today and there are a few white with a stripe. I am trying to tap into it for additional power options. thanks!

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
OK. That seems like a million yeras ago since I wired that in.

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
would you mind taking a picture of the wire that you tapped into? I looked today and there are a few white with a stripe. I am trying to tap into it for additional power options. thanks!

DSCN0154.JPG