ooooooooooo

Jive Turkey - New 2022 Roxor owner

Jive Turkey

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Howdy all!

I just purchased a new 2022 Roxor (base model, not the upgrade) a couple of weeks ago. I went ahead and purchased a lifetime membership because I know I'm going to have a bunch of questions. I do not have very much mechanical training or experience (I work in tech). I change the oil yearly on my riding lawn mower is about as far as it goes.

I bought the Roxor because I've needed a side-by-side on our property. We live in Southern Ohio at the tail end of Appalachian Mountains, and my property is wooded with hills and ravines. I've got logging trails I maintain with my Mahindra tractor.

I'd like to make this street legal ASAP. I do a lot of hunting, and it would be awesome to drive my "SxS" directly to a hunting location and can drive it up in the woods to grab a deer (instead of loading my ATV in the back of the truck, etc).

I'm excited to be a member, and am already loving the Roxor.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome to the forum. This is the perfect place for all Roxor questions (and all the answers to life, jk) post some pics of your roxor.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The beauty of this forum is many of the questionable upgrades we have done. Your rox will be perfect for what you bought it for. Issues we have seen. The roxor is a tank

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
And hopefully you are spared “first time parent syndrome”: buying and returning stuff before you find what fits. Running the machine just waiting for things to break and buying spare parts just in case - as some of the owners from +3 years ago did ?

Jive Turkey

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@CJ2Rox, @Roxasuras , @AZROX,

Thank you for the welcome guys!

Ya'll have any recommendations for spare parts I should keep on hand for the 2022 model??

Here is a Pic from the maiden voyage down an un-maintained county road in my neck of the woods (with wife and my Airdale terrier). It was a true off-roading experience in my opinion and I was really impressed with how it handled with the base model stock configuration. It can only get better from here!

Roxor_01.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
OTR, diesel freaks, and a lot of parts can be cross referenced with a CJ.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you want any custom parts that are top notch for off road Climax from Max A are 100%

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Your dog sure mastered driving the Roxor quick! My Rox I built to look like the CJ I used to have. Parts on hand I would say none. Mine I haven't had a need to replace anything that breaks. With these machines you just build up to your liking.

Jive Turkey

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
OTR, diesel freaks, and a lot of parts can be cross referenced with a CJ.
Thanks Roxasuras, I'm currently planning on getting most of my stuff from DF at the moment. does Max A have some kind of vendor portal of some kind? I can't find it anywhere.

Jive Turkey

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Your dog sure mastered driving the Roxor quick! My Rox I built to look like the CJ I used to have. Parts on hand I would say none. Mine I haven't had a need to replace anything that breaks. With these machines you just build up to your liking.
I didn't think he'd be able to handle a manual transmission, but he did surprisingly well!

I'd have to say this is the easiest standard I've ever driven in my life.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just let out on the clutch and it just goes. Just don't tell the thefts that can't drive standard. Once I get going I don't even use the clutch, I float the gears. I would say get yourself a spare tire, completes the look and removes the walk of shame back to civilation

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks Roxasuras, I'm currently planning on getting most of my stuff from DF at the moment. does Max A have some kind of vendor portal of some kind? I can't find it anywhere.

PM him, he is a super good guy

Jive Turkey

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the references to Max A. I've already made my purchases for the upgrades I wanted to make and hit my budget. I'm just waiting for it all to arrive. When I get everything set up I'll have to show you guys. I'm going to do all the work myself so I can get familiarized.