ooooooooooo

I Finally Got Her!!! DUNE Edition

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well after weeks of lurking and reading as much as possible about the Roxor, I pulled the plug today! I couldnt be more excited! Here's the story behind the DUNE Edition: I've been working with my dealer all week and done all the necessary paper work over the phone, all I had to do is come in sign on the line but with one catch, the dealer didn't have the color I wanted TAN! So I was going to have to drive to one of their sister stores about 75 miles away to get a Tan one. As I get there I see a Tan one out front, oh wait thats the DUNE Edition. Never Mind I aint paying that much for "Dune Edition" I thought in my mind. So the dealer meets me and says hey you still want a Tan one I said yes, he said what about the Dune Edition I have in stock. I said yeah its nice but I aint paying that much, when I can a tan Classic II for a lot less. He said well we ordered the "Dune Edition" but we never got all of the accessories for it, only the bumper and the special tan paint job. I'll call my owner, I think we'll make you a heck of a deal. He said well you know its has the $1000 upgrade special edition paint, the new ones are a cheaper version tan paint job and this one also has that nice bumper. We'll sell it to you for the same cost as the Classic II and throw in that bumper. I said SOLD. I just got home with it. I ended ordering the Fortress Top, Windshield, and wiper motor, and new Fortress doors. A 12000# winch, Spartan Lockers front and rear, 2" reciever hitch for the rear, Spare tire carrier, and a Vivid ECU Reflash. OTR Aluminum Oil Pan Skid plate, and Slave Cylinder Skid Plate, and Warn Lockers! Most of this has to be ordered so stay tuned for the build
KIMG0836.JPG
KIMG0837.JPG

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s awesome, keep us posted as you are doing the build especially the Spartan lockers which I am interested in. That’s a heckuva deal on the dune edition.

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Well after weeks of lurking and reading as much as possible about the Roxor, I pulled the plug today! I couldnt be more excited! Here's the story behind the DUNE Edition: I've been working with my dealer all week and done all the necessary paper work over the phone, all I had to do is come in sign on the line but with one catch, the dealer didn't have the color I wanted TAN! So I was going to have to drive to one of their sister stores about 75 miles away to get a Tan one. As I get there I see a Tan one out front, oh wait thats the DUNE Edition. Never Mind I aint paying that much for "Dune Edition" I thought in my mind. So the dealer meets me and says hey you still want a Tan one I said yes, he said what about the Dune Edition I have in stock. I said yeah its nice but I aint paying that much, when I can a tan Classic II for a lot less. He said well we ordered the "Dune Edition" but we never got all of the accessories for it, only the bumper and the special tan paint job. I'll call my owner, I think we'll make you a heck of a deal. He said well you know its has the $1000 upgrade special edition paint, the new ones are a cheaper version tan paint job and this one also has that nice bumper. We'll sell it to you for the same cost as the Classic II and throw in that bumper. I said SOLD. I just got home with it. I ended ordering the Fortress Top, Windshield, and wiper motor, and new Fortress doors. A 12000# winch, Spartan Lockers front and rear, 2" reciever hitch for the rear, Spare tire carrier, and a Vivid ECU Reflash. OTR Aluminum Oil Pan Skid plate, and Slave Cylinder Skid Plate, and Warn Lockers! Most of this has to be ordered so stay tuned for the build View attachment 1483View attachment 1484
congratulations !!!! do you have link to spartan lockers and hitch

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The dealer ordered them through on the rox. We looked on ebay and saw them for alot less but we weren't sure of the correct model no. So when I spoke with OTR they knew which model was needed.