ooooooooooo

Howdy!

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
Just bought a new Mahindra LE. I liked the gray over the blue SE. I run cattle and horses and mules on a 350 acre ranch, and after about 7k in repairs on my Polaris Ranger I was done. CV joints, steering box ripped off frame with frame damage, bought tougher gorilla axles to replace broken oem ones, front diff was the latest to go, and last straw. My mountain ate that machine. I had tracks for it and they did good when it ran. They were Polaris prospector tracks.

000AE6B6-DA54-4040-8AC9-79781948B24C.jpeg 6D7742C8-594B-485A-8037-D8B88E9179F1.jpeg 6F2DED41-AE22-47EF-8BD1-7DC142A632CC.jpeg

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
First ride. Checked stock water and salt and counted hooves tonight. And pushed a bull into another pasture. It did exactly as I expected. In 1st 4 low it has so much low end grunt that it climbs hills without touching the throttle. Surprisingly quiet! Tires struggled just abit. And dont like to clean out. Will probably move on to a more agrressive tread design.

I love the simplicity and torque! It will interesting to see how it does in the snow.

Needs a windshield.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Add some lockers and this will do everything the POS Polaris did.

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
Add some lockers and this will do everything the POS Polaris did.

It already does more than the Polaris did. That on demand AWD Polaris system was helpless. And when you let your foot off the throttle coming back down the mountain the Roxor doesn't disengage and try to free wheel 90 mph off the mountain.

If you put lockers in this Roxor? It would climb a tree. Without stepping on the throttle....

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is something I've been looking into as well. I've been looking at more towards a limited slip diff like the Eaton Detroit true track instead of a manual locker. I think it comes down to preference and what someone plans to do with their Roxor.

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
I think if I locked up the rear and left the front alone? It would be plenty and easier to steer. Or a air locker in the front. Something you could turn on and off in the front.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ARB air locker in the front would be awesome when you needed it and then to reinflate Tires or run your air horns???

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great pics, I put lockers in the rear of mine and left the front alone, more than impressed with it so far. I also put a windshield on it, major improvement. It climbs like a goat.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
...It climbs like a goat.
Yes they do...it's funny, my girlfriend calls mine the "Green Goat" ever since it crawled up one of the longest steepest hill climbs I ever attempted, while she screamed bloody murder the whole way up, and then back down from the passenger side, lol.

I really like that that gray...I almost bought a gray one, but they found my green one at their other dealership. I'm glad I got the green, but man, that gray really looks good, it makes the shiny aluminum Roxor emblem and shiny rim rings really pop.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's funny. I scared the crap out of my girlfriend going up to Frances Peak and the Glacier lake up there.

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought mine for use on my ranch as well after about killing a 2016 ranger. This thing is in a class by itself.
4ecb4f50d9439d665d768580a90e9606.jpg
f627369c11595228dfb92d9d79ca7b2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine pulls a trailer great. With the factory hitch I pulled out a 3/4 ton truck with gooseneck horse trailer that was stuck in the sand south of green River Utah. With a little preparation of course. No problems! Thought I might bend the hitch. Nope. All was good when done.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've been there, it is close to Moab. That is impressive. (y)