ooooooooooo

Howdy from Texas

Buzz09

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey y'all. I first saw the Roxor when we bought our waver runners last summer. We just took the waver runners in for service and they have a 2018 Roxor LE for $3,000 off MSRP. It got me to thinking and, of course, the salesman was telling me all about how its easy to make it street legal. So I found this forum while vetting his information. Anywho, I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it or not, but I really don't need an off-road only vehicle even as cool as the Roxor is. That's my story, so far.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome

Let the dealership know if it’s so easy to get street legal you’ll buy it from them under the condition they get it titled and plated for street use. Some have succeeded and others haven’t. Big plates in Texas are a grey area at the moment.

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
but I really don't need an off-road only vehicle even as cool as the Roxor is. That's my story, so far.

I needed one like a hole in the head as well but hardware like this doesn't seem to come a long too often. The diesel option was the deal maker for me. These are rugged simple vehicles that sure are fun to tinker with. There seems to be many options for road use.

Buzz09

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I needed one like a hole in the head as well .

LOL I know the feeling. I was hoping there was a way to get it road legal so I could justify buying it for my daughter to use (not own haha) to go back and forth to school.

Satex

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am quite disappointed with our state. I have dual sported several dirt bikes, but the current situation is straight out of some commie handbook.

Let me take the risks I choose and just collect taxes.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey y'all. I first saw the Roxor when we bought our waver runners last summer. We just took the waver runners in for service and they have a 2018 Roxor LE for $3,000 off MSRP. It got me to thinking and, of course, the salesman was telling me all about how its easy to make it street legal. So I found this forum while vetting his information. Anywho, I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it or not, but I really don't need an off-road only vehicle even as cool as the Roxor is. That's my story, so far.

Every single salesman has told me this exact same thing at every dealership I’ve been to. One guy was telling me how easy it was to tag them in Louisiana. He even had several customers that had Louisiana plates.
I asked him to email me the info on the tagging process and I’d buy one from him. I’ve yet to hear from him.

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
How do!

I needed a Roxor badly as my ranch simply ate my Polaris Ranger. What a pile.

It’s worth every dime and tougher than John Wayne toilet paper!