ooooooooooo

Howdy from Arizona

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for all your input! However still not clear...because nothing anywhere even in JN’s bill speaks to where a “street-legal” ohv can legally drive. Unless I missed something buried in all the legalese lol. We’ve been told we are restricted to “highways” where speed limit is 45 and under, although I have yet to see any documents stating that specific language. Therefore I want to ask you,my fellow Arizonans, where do you drive your Roxors? Do you drive your Roxors on anyon all State Highways?
I have been assured by the dealer that I will be receiving the street-legal MC plate with all the appropriate decals and stickers. We are fully insured and have lighted plate holder, windshield, mirrors, and turn indicator signals. And fully outfitted, the Lil Red Roxor is a beauty indeed. I just want to rest assured that we can drive her down the 68 from Bullhead city to Kingman without a problem.
just me speaking. i have had zero problems. drive it everywhere.

LilRedRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That’s good to know! Here are a couple pix of our new baby. We will be adding side steps, bikini top, and the spare tire kit. Parts on order .

45EBFB76-C33E-49A0-9F8F-35D991B2DEDF.jpeg 592C77C3-AE96-466B-A6EF-7DED4E070C30.jpeg

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for all your input! However still not clear...because nothing anywhere even in JN’s bill speaks to where a “street-legal” ohv can legally drive. Unless I missed something buried in all the legalese lol. We’ve been told we are restricted to “highways” where speed limit is 45 and under, although I have yet to see any documents stating that specific language. Therefore I want to ask you,my fellow Arizonans, where do you drive your Roxors? Do you drive your Roxors on anyon all State Highways?
I have been assured by the dealer that I will be receiving the street-legal MC plate with all the appropriate decals and stickers. We are fully insured and have lighted plate holder, windshield, mirrors, and turn indicator signals. And fully outfitted, the Lil Red Roxor is a beauty indeed. I just want to rest assured that we can drive her down the 68 from Bullhead city to Kingman without a problem.
I drive mine erwhere. I17, Loop 202, 101,303, 60 east, I10, 87. surface streets.