ooooooooooo

Howdy from Arizona

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Howdy long time lurker occasional poster. Glad to be joining the Roxor crew.

1579404158314.png

1579404158314.png

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from way up here in the North!? Was just in Scottsdale today. 75°
Barrett Jackson nailed it this year.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I usually take my Roxy to Phoenix at the end of March to do little riding in the desert. The Back way to Crown King is a great ride! Welcome to the Roxor forum.

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I usually take my Roxy to Phoenix at the end of March to do little riding in the desert. The Back way to Crown King is a great ride! Welcome to the Roxor forum.
You'll have to share that route, I've been excited to take Roxie out now that I'm mostly done tinkering with her.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It would be cool if the Arizona owners could get together for some trail riding. Welcome to the forum from North Phoenix.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
im in phoenix a few times a year to see my grnd bay. would be cool.

Tokarev

It would be cool if the Arizona owners could get together for some trail riding. Welcome to the forum from North Phoenix.
AZ and UT seem to have the most owners. Or at least the most owners who frequent the forums.

I'd like to see a dedicated board for the AZ and/or UT guys. We could have topics on group gatherings and social events as well as maintenance stuff and tool loan/swap.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been going to Moab Utah for the past 5ys riding with the TW200 group. It is a small Yamaha motorcycle that is a blast to poke around with. Tw riders come from all over the country to meet up for a week each april/may.
If anyone is interested, I am thinking it would be great to have Roxor folks plan a ride there. They are very offroad friendly there and us being able to hit the pavement a bit, as they allow us in town, and there are miles of off road trails. I don't care to do any rock crawling or extreme riding, just enjoy the company of other owners, campfire evenings and some superior back country riding.
I just picked up my Roxor and am excited to ride with other owners.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been going to Moab Utah for the past 5ys riding with the TW200 group. It is a small Yamaha motorcycle that is a blast to poke around with. Tw riders come from all over the country to meet up for a week each april/may.
If anyone is interested, I am thinking it would be great to have Roxor folks plan a ride there. They are very offroad friendly there and us being able to hit the pavement a bit, as they allow us in town, and there are miles of off road trails. I don't care to do any rock crawling or extreme riding, just enjoy the company of other owners, campfire evenings and some superior back country riding.
I just picked up my Roxor and am excited to ride with other owners.
Definitely