ooooooooooo

Hello

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
there are a few jeeps advertised on craigslist to auto trader...just asking you to look it took me minutes. Drove 30 hrs to get my trophy fishing boat My point is your going to spend less on a new bad ass jeep to have a windshield heat turn signal steel grill radio winch lift tires etc...
Sorry to offend my point is you can get that jeep you dream of and it’s cheaper than a roxor when u compare apples. A 2016 wrangler sport automatic for your wife is cheaper also.
If your area is debating road use and you don’t need diesel pusher check ur options
good luck
FYI a diesel pusher refers to a rear engine vehicle. A motorhome with a rear engine diesel is referred to as a "pusher" as opposed to a front engine vehicle. just thought you might want to know for accurate posts in the future:cool:

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
FYI a diesel pusher refers to a rear engine vehicle. A motorhome with a rear engine diesel is referred to as a "pusher" as opposed to a front engine vehicle. just thought you might want to know for accurate posts in the future:cool:

great input as was auto correct
you sound like someone’s wife
we could do this all day

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Andy - not sure what your post is really aimed at. Maybe I just read it the wrong way= but if you want a FIAT / Chrysler "Jeep" then by all means knock your lights out. My read on the Roxor community is that most want a SIMPLE dependable well built vehicle that will offer great off road performance at a reasonable price. My thing is I own a NEW vehicle that is as close to the original Jeep as I will see without jumping off the deep end. That is exactly what I've been wanting for many years. I know guys with $30k and more invested in Razor turbo's - great!! That's their thing ..... this is mine and I hope you enjoy yours. To each his own brother - don't cut down that which you don't understand or appreciate:cool:

you should read the post not my reply
-your own reply about a cut down has no relation to the post as ur just making a circus out of the point made

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Andy - not sure what your post is really aimed at. Maybe I just read it the wrong way= but if you want a FIAT / Chrysler "Jeep" then by all means knock your lights out. My read on the Roxor community is that most want a SIMPLE dependable well built vehicle that will offer great off road performance at a reasonable price. My thing is I own a NEW vehicle that is as close to the original Jeep as I will see without jumping off the deep end. That is exactly what I've been wanting for many years. I know guys with $30k and more invested in Razor turbo's - great!! That's their thing ..... this is mine and I hope you enjoy yours. To each his own brother - don't cut down that which you don't understand or appreciate:cool:

hey man...
I just noticed ur in Arizona!
With your 4 replies in over an hour you have you to be be blind to boot. Im jealous as your in a great area to drive ATVs!
I said no offense but still you choose not to understand the post. You also ignore the other thread where he’s selling his roxor cuz he can’t find a top for the winter.
I’m sure your ignorant rant makes sense in Arizona where you can drive stripped down roxor but it’s not working for all states.
Get ur facts straight throwing bs out like accurate post . gotta be someone’s wife

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
hey man...
I just noticed ur in Arizona!
With your 4 replies in over an hour you have you to be be blind to boot. Im jealous as your in a great area to drive ATVs!
I said no offense but still you choose not to understand the post. You also ignore the other thread where he’s selling his roxor cuz he can’t find a top for the winter.
I’m sure your ignorant rant makes sense in Arizona where you can drive stripped down roxor but it’s not working for all states.
Get ur facts straight throwing bs out like accurate post . gotta be someone’s wife
sorry I got you so upset = didn't mean to get your pink panties in a bunch:cool: You are correct - Arizona is Heaven compared to 3M country (Moss - Mold and Mildew ) better known as Washington State:p

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
this isn’t your first circus from ur post history
ask your husband to help you read these posts unable to be street legal —owners with jeep tittles - roxor for sale
we all are not in a ATV friendly state is the subject not ur circus