ooooooooooo

Hardtops?

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Originally licensed in South Dakota with the small plate, I had a CJ7 that I had bought for parts 20+ years ago that was titled so I utilized the vin and title to get the big plates in Iowa. It’s insured on both registrations for a bit of piece of mind and personal responsibility.
Just what I'm thinking about doing.....

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There's prolly plenty if VIN swapped Roxors out there.. but that's FAR closer to the sketchy legal side than I'd be willing to go. That can end very poorly with mistakes outside your control.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The big issues are financing and insurance. Once you get past these , the sky’s the limit.

Fallacy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Side windows installed.

BFD53B9B-30F4-4CF4-A8D2-E43A007532A7.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Deception , intended acts to defrauding ,cheating, unlawful acts , not uncommon these days,trending !

It's definitely a huge risk they're taking and they know if they get caught there will be consequences. At the very least the car will be impounded and the owner will have to pay fines to get it back. If the prosecutor is bored and wants to make it more than a civil infraction they could go after them criminally, but odd are most states would just issue fines.

Yes you are right it's not uncommon these days. This is one more example of America's race to the bottom, and our leaders are the worst examples
:(