ooooooooooo

Hardtops?

srslidins14

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If I did it again I would split it like that easier to keep it square. I haven't got to the rear hatch yet but don't see it to be that difficult. Figured I would extend the lip on the gate with some weather seal and a little metal shaping.

How are the bars attached to the windshield that run from the main hoop? Can you take some picture of the roll bar specifically? I really like this setup.... does anyone know if this top will work with a yj windshield?

T66coupe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How are the bars attached to the windshield that run from the main hoop? Can you take some picture of the roll bar specifically? I really like this setup.... does anyone know if this top will work with a yj windshield?
The bars attach just like a factory yj and yes yj widshield frame will fit. you can use all the same parts I used from a cj or a yj. I set my cj7 roll bar in the roxor and took a little of the main hoop at a time until it fit

TDP

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here is the top I just purchased from Rallytops with a few pictures. This is the first one that they made and the fit is awesome.

IMG_0910.PNG IMG_0911.PNG IMG_0912.PNG IMG_0915.jpg

Tokarev

The price was $3,195 and did not include the windshield, but does include both doors
Looks good.

What windshield are you using? And I assume you had to drill holes to mount the top.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

T66coupe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up a used set of tj uppers and used the sliders and frames
The tj uppers will fit and the seal alright you have t shim the lower windshield mounts a quarter inch to get the right angle for the front seals on the uppers I live in the desert so we tend to tear soft stuff up easy that's why I skinned them in sheet metal

Tokarev

We are a seller of Roxor Parts from India,
We sell Mahindra Roxor OEM Complete Full Doors with Hinges and OEM painted from Mahindra with inner glass
Mahindra Half Door
Mahindra OEM Soft Top, Hard Top
Bumper, Grill, FootSteps, Canopy, Mirror, Back TailGate, Windshield Frame with Glass, Bonnet, Fender, Mudguard, and other All Roxor Body Parts and accessories

WhatsApp +91-97738-08853
Hi. Please post info on your top and door options. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk