ooooooooooo

Hardtops?

Fallacy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I framed in my back door today. Windows are ready to be picked up so I’ll be installing those shortly.

863B5136-0333-4EB6-BBC9-7D4515D5B30F.jpeg

B

Bister

One side window installed.

View attachment 5302
At least you are building a proper size door. The "HardCab", and the prototype cab I have seen from "On The Rox", have pretty small door. I couldn't imagine getting in and out of them in bulky winter cloths, especially the "HardCab" with the latch sticking out hip high. The OTR cab I have seen has the smallest door and with the window as far forward as it is, it seems to create a pretty big blind spot. I think on those you would have to lean forward to see out of it good. I like your door size better.

This is the inside view of the OTR prototype cab. To me that is a huge blind spot and small door. The cab looks well built otherwise.

IMG_8430.JPGIMG_8431.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If the build is not full size, what use is it ?... I mean where are the dogs going to ride ? Building enclosures are th keep out the elements in winter......in summer all we need are half doors and a top.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great job ! Can’t wait to start mine in the spring when I get back from Texas........or maybe you would like to build m3 one. KD. .?

Fallacy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve been hard at it getting all the panels prepped and primed, should be getting everything in final finish in the next week or so.
im surprised it’s taken this long.

sandyx

Founding Member
Coming along great. Any padding planned for interior and doors?

Fallacy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not at this point, I may consider it after it’s completed.
I have to push through because the wife has me building a small “adventure“ type trailer to pull along with us, need to have it completed by spring.