ooooooooooo

GOING TO DO A REAL GOOD INSPECTION.....

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Note here for this thread. I wrote in the thread about crawled under the roxor, when I was installing my oil pan skid plate I noticed on the transfer case shift linkage there are 3 pins with cotter pins holding them in. 2 were not bent or installed. Needed to be flailed out. One was curved slightly but I just pulled on it and it would slide out. Another was straight and could have fallen out. So check yours.

BDRAG

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Note here for this thread. I wrote in the thread about crawled under the roxor, when I was installing my oil pan skid plate I noticed on the transfer case shift linkage there are 3 pins with cotter pins holding them in. 2 were not bent or installed. Needed to be flailed out. One was curved slightly but I just pulled on it and it would slide out. Another was straight and could have fallen out. So check yours.

BDRAG
Thanks BDRAG! I WILL CHECK MINE AS WELL.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Go to products. Pick 2018, then make, roxor, then modle, roxor, then accessories and you will see a list. Select tip out windshields..

You must have the fortress metal roof. The roof attaches using existing roll cage bolt front and rear. The wind shield then attaches to roof with 2 hinges that have 2 bolts each. Those hinges are a *itch to get in if you do the job by yourself. Tip. Leave at least the front roll cage attach points pretty loose until hinges are on. I then had to re locate the light bar and that's another story. Lol.

I bought mine through my dealer. Big boxes. Had to have help to set roof on. I have the Velcro on grab handles and just relocated them aft a tad. The complete instal would be easy with two people.

BDRAG
I tried going to their site and hit was down.

Peder53

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My tailgate has about an inch slap in it, the Nader pin or whatever it’s called is mounted at an angle and they welded the screws in, so get out the grinder! Also I’ve noticed when I’ve had it on the hoist some of the welds look like they were done by a junior high first day welding student

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My wife was driving my Roxor and said the front end had started making a popping sound when she checked the cattle. I got under and checked the U bolts and shackle bolts. ALL were loose and needed to be torqued down. Popping sound went away. In case some have not noticed, some of the spring to shackle bolts have a grease fitting. I put grease in them and all of the annoying squeeking went away also. Moral to the story is check everything out! Looks like when they put them together it depends on who does the work or the day it is.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine was for sure put together on a Friday. The bumper mounts are misaligned, the body sits on the chassis crooked and I had that clicking in the front end. Greased it and it's better, but not gone. Mahindra loves saying how they have built these things for years. If they have many years of experience
IMG_7170 2.JPG
that click should not be an issue. I fixed the crooked chasis by using a ram and putting in a rubber spacer.
IMG_8014.JPG