ooooooooooo

Front Wheel Bearings

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Haven’t confirmed any of these but this pic was posted on Facebook and supposed to be the correct parts

11EB01E8-2822-48AE-91E3-C869A93B6C9F.png

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Confirmed everything is right except the inner seal is not correct in its outer diameter. Thanks for trying! The seal is metric and cannot get the number to cross over to anything. Looks like I'll have to get it from Mahindra.

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Confirmed everything is right except the inner seal is not correct in its outer diameter. Thanks for trying! The seal is metric and cannot get the number to cross over to anything. Looks like I'll have to get it from Mahindra.
Take the seal to your local industrial bearing supplier. tell them measure and find. They have ALL the books with anything ever made in them.

BDRAG

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Front inner wheel bearing seal, National oil seal #4450115, installed 4 months ago no problem. however the stock seal is very nice and has a third lip to keep dirt out.

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What caused the need to replace the seals already on a fairly new unit?

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
many owners have posted the lack of grease in the bearings . when i installed the front axles, i inspected the bearings and found the same issue. there was so little grease in the bearings the cages had rust on them. to remove the inner bearing you will destroy the seal. but again the stock seals are very nice, i orders some so when i re gear the diff's i will put stock ones back in.

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for the details here. I just recently bought my Roxor so I wanted to make sure I understood the reason.

I will keep that in mind this winter might be a good time to check some of those items when it's very Frozen up north.

Thanks

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, sounds like Mahindra should cover this issue. I don't understand how they can ship units out without proper levels of fluid and grease in the bearings.....

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
many owners have posted the lack of grease in the bearings . when i installed the front axles, i inspected the bearings and found the same issue. there was so little grease in the bearings the cages had rust on them. to remove the inner bearing you will destroy the seal. but again the stock seals are very nice, i orders some so when i re gear the diff's i will put stock ones back in.
While yoyr addressing the "Lack-OF" issue. It would be adefinite plus if you went ahead and checked all your gearbox fluids. You'll find that they are all probably low too. There's a topic on it somewhere on the forums. Mine were all low.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Please list the part and part number.
How did you do this.
What was the cross reference vehicle.

I was just sharing what I saw on Facebook and haven’t verified. That said just buy from Jesse at torque king and support a fellow Roxor owner thats supporting our habit.