ooooooooooo

ECM re-flash companies

B

Bister

I would like a company that would just offer a flash to get rid of my speed limiter. I'm more than happy with the rest.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I couldn’t find anything on it. Do you know how much or know where there is information?

I’ll look some more.

Edit: I checked their site, it doesn’t show anything.
Vivid offers one tune, you have to note that you want the EGR delete. Click product options and you will list current mods and then note in requests box to do EGR delete. You also have to do a EPA waiver for Vivid on the EGR delete. This tune costs $500.00, average cost. Diesel Freaks does one too.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vivid is in Gilbert Arizona and Diesel Freaks is in Gaylord Michigan.

B

Bister

Vivid offers one tune, you have to note that you want the EGR delete. Click product options and you will list current mods and then note in requests box to do EGR delete. You also have to do a EPA waiver for Vivid on the EGR delete. This tune costs $500.00, average cost. Diesel Freaks does one too.
I don’t want an EGR delete, not sure how that came up, or more horsepower. I just want to remove my speed limiter, nothing else.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don’t want an EGR delete, not sure how that came up, or more horsepower. I just want to remove my speed limiter, nothing else.
The way I read Vivids web site they will do that if that is all you want. They have a phone number posted as well as live chat with a tech, that is how I contacted them. I unhooked my sensor to see how it performed, didn’t do much really. So I decided on a ECU flash.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How much does just the speed limiter delete cost through both major companies? Also, with the EGR delete will there be more smoke coming from tailpipe and do you need to add in additional hardware? Saw companies selling the egr blocking plates and that is why I ask.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How much does just the speed limiter delete cost through both major companies? Also, with the EGR delete will there be more smoke coming from tailpipe and do you need to add in additional hardware? Saw companies selling the egr blocking plates and that is why I ask.
Look up Vivid Racing and Diesel Freaks. You can check out the cost and changes available.

CTDiesel

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you’re still interested I can set you up. I’m about to become a sponsor here.

I’ll be offering custom tuning, just getting the site and some options up but I’m ready to go with the software. Shoot me a pm.

B

Bister

If you’re still interested I can set you up. I’m about to become a sponsor here.

I’ll be offering custom tuning, just getting the site and some options up but I’m ready to go with the software. Shoot me a pm.

I'm very interested, and I think others might be also, but I'm just going to hold off till April or so when I'm back to work. I bent my piggy bank setting up the Roxor with the plow and other goodies to get it ready for winter.

Taylor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Just received my ECU back from SSP Tuning and I'm very pleased with it. Speed limiter removed, EGR delete, stage 2 tune (50hp gain) for a reasonable price. It runs great.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just received my ECU back from SSP Tuning and I'm very pleased with it. Speed limiter removed, EGR delete, stage 2 tune (50hp gain) for a reasonable price. It runs great.
What is their reasonable price?

Taylor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes, other than the shipping cost to mail the ECU in. Shipping cost for me through USPS was $10.

Taylor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
No problem, I did business with Greg. I would recommend him. Also I found them on eBay.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, other than the shipping cost to mail the ECU in. Shipping cost for me through USPS was $10.
That’s a reasonable price for sure, that is half of what others out their charge. Ya done good there!