ooooooooooo

Anyone Install a real class 2 or three hitch that is frame tied in?

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I want to buy an actual frame tied receiver/hitch for the rear of my Roxor. Has anyone purchased one and from where? I’m not referring to bolt on. Thank you in advance.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Found this one online , currently fabbing one up similar to this . I'll post pics when I have it done.
Finally warm enough / had some time to get back at it. Primed it and a light coat of paint then install.

20240526_142448.jpg

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks very much like the OEM one. I installed the OEM one, and getting the holes located to drill into the box frame to match the holes in the receiver was a PITA, and I made cardboard templates. It would be much easier if you did not create holes in your receiver wings, but instead bolted the center piece up and then pilot drilled your holes where you like on your frame, and going thru the wings, just making sure you have enough edge distance, then disassemble, bring the holes in the wings up to full size and weld on your nuts, then step up the pilot holes in the frame.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
6 inch channel bolted to frame , class 2/3 welded on , buy just the stub or make one. Rc

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks very much like the OEM one. I installed the OEM one, and getting the holes located to drill into the box frame to match the holes in the receiver was a PITA, and I made cardboard templates. It would be much easier if you did not create holes in your receiver wings, but instead bolted the center piece up and then pilot drilled your holes where you like on your frame, and going thru the wings, just making sure you have enough edge distance, then disassemble, bring the holes in the wings up to full size and weld on your nuts, then step up the pilot holes in the frame.
Basically I done what you said 😀.