ooooooooooo

ANYONE FOUND A CAR COVER THAT FITS?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Ok. I have searched all the different jeep car covers that might fit for outside storage. I seldom park the Roxor in the garage. I park it in my carport that's 3 sided. House on one side, fence around side and back with a roof from the house to the fence. My own urban pole barn. Lol.

Some of the trail type covers look like they fit the CJ5 and CJ7 without the hard top on. Fits to the roll bars taper in the back. The only thing is with the Roxor having a taller cage / higher roof line, I don't think they will fit.

Then there are the standard type full cover for the jeep with the hard top on, squared off in the back. Seems that this type would just fold into the rear area and just droop and hang off back and bunch up on the ground. That would allow water to collect, bug and rats to shuttle up the cover.

So does anyone have a cover they have tried and that fits?

BDRAG

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Mahidra usually hears us with a great line of accessories, will they hear me now? Lol. It would be priced right I'm sure!

BDRAG

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mahidra usually hears us with a great line of accessories, will they hear me now? Lol. It would be priced right I'm sure!

BDRAG

Ya it would be great if they would chime in. Time for a cab kit that looks like the cj7. Soft doors and a boxed rear end.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
UPDATE: I found a very inexpensive cover for a CJ. Company called Formosa? Link.

Jeep Covers Fit 1976-2006 Jeep
1976-2006_jeep_cover_-1_2_.jpg

$36.00. Shipping was $15.00. So I will chance it for $51 bucks. Its 156" Long x 60" Wide X 60" Tall. I have the spare and the front winch so it will fit. May sag a bit behind the rear edge of the roof but the spare tire should keep it bunched up enough to keep it off the ground. Has a bungie along bottom edge. Fingers crossed.........

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
UPDATE: The cover I ordered from Formosa for the 1976-2006 Jeep CJ fits pretty good. Not perfect but good. Its not the thickest material but for indoor dry storage or to keep crap out or off in a car port it is well worth the $36 bucks. Here are a few pics. I currently have a safety triangle tie wrapped on my spare. If that was not on it would fit a tad better at the rear. All in all I'm happy with it.

One thing for sure, Its a lot harder to put a cover on the Roxor than it is a corvette! LOL.

BDRAG

roxor cover 4.jpg roxor cover 2.jpg roxor cover 3.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
UPDATE : A few more pics of the cover on the Roxor . It's secured in its urban pole barn behind its gate and behind my F150. LOL.

This home made car port has saved my vehicle's at least 3 times from large hail. I was originally only coverd back 20 feet. The fenced in area is about 38 feet deep. I use to park my 13 x 5 utility trailer behind my tuck but it did not have a roof over the last 18 feet. Once I bought the Roxor I sold the trailer and finished the roof back the full length. I built the gate from an 8 foot section of pre made fence. Added a roller on the far end and a latching system. The gate can be stowed open and out of the way as well.

ROXOR COVER 5.jpgROXOR GATED.jpgROXOR BEHIND F150.jpg Roxor gate stowed open..jpg

Last edited: