ooooooooooo

Anyone Bought Thar Doors?

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
So you do have a pair of doors in KS? Can I go see them?
Its with orange connex warehouse ,You can go & pick them up once you purchase,Anyway we are assuring you the quality & back it up with our comittment on being as we list , We get the doors primed,painted & fix new weathershields & new door cards before we pack & dispatch them so we are sure what we send

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Appreciaye your efforts on filming this and also efforts from the one recording it ,Its a catch 22 for me on what should i ask my packing team to do better ,It travels across continents and have to be packed well ,Its surely an effort to unpack it .
Just in case anything is damaged let us know we will resolve that,All fittings and glass is brand new & door panels are custom made in diamond cut design, The door lock is also new with set of keys ,Would love to see them installed

djmo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Its with orange connex warehouse ,You can go & pick them up once you purchase,Anyway we are assuring you the quality & back it up with our comittment on being as we list , We get the doors primed,painted & fix new weathershields & new door cards before we pack & dispatch them so we are sure what we send
Send me a link in pm and I think we can do some business

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Appreciaye your efforts on filming this and also efforts from the one recording it ,Its a catch 22 for me on what should i ask my packing team to do better ,It travels across continents and have to be packed well ,Its surely an effort to unpack it .
Just in case anything is damaged let us know we will resolve that,All fittings and glass is brand new & door panels are custom made in diamond cut design, The door lock is also new with set of keys ,Would love to see them installed
The door panels are top notch quality. I will definitely post pictures installed. I need to do some modifications to my already modified cage to get the doors to fit. I will probably do that this weekend.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Driver side door is in very poor condition. Window will not go up all the way. Track is rusted.
FB_IMG_1691726791996.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The inside of the door is rusted and full of dirt. Window will not go up all the way.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Damn, I had high hopes these might be a good option. Thanks for sharing your pictures and I hope they make it right for you

djmo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dammit, I was afraid of that. Those need to go back.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dammit, I was afraid of that. Those need to go back.
I'm not sending them back. Just need a new window mechanism. Too expensive to send back. Plus, They're going to get repainted next year when I respray the Roxor OD Green.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
I'm not sending them back. Just need a new window mechanism. Too expensive to send back. Plus, They're going to get repainted next year when I respray the Roxor OD Green.
As shared we are comitted to resolve this, Its such a heavy part that despite best efforts in packing & shipping by DHL its still prone to some minor damage,Will be shipping out all new window mechanism.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I appreciate it. I am not at all concerned with the paint. Just the window mechanism. The break in the steel is also a minor bummer, but I understand they are used doors.