ooooooooooo

All roxors leak boost!

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@SMF: just as you did, I reused the factory gaskets on one Roxor and used the ones DF provided on the other. I also used the OTR bracket (picture below) because I had ordered it some time before I ordered the DF kit - never installed it until last week. It was too long ago to return the OTR bracket.

@Max A and @SMF
thanks for comfirming you are using hold down brackets with the DF kit.
Max A. thanks for confirming that you had to slightly modify the factory hold down bracket. I will do that in fall when I use all of the DF kit.

In addition to the factory hold down bracket, I also have the OTR hold down installed. Belt and suspender. This is the OTR bracket.

Screenshot_20210809-202429_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can use the OTR bracket as long as I am keeping the factory top piece (steel, 2" inlet). The picture Max A attached, shows he uses the top piece from the DF kit (aluminum, 2.25" inlet). It does not have the eyelet (red circle in the picture). Max A. is also using the factory hold down bracket.

20210809_203136.jpg

...Since I no longer see a Preview Button, I hope the pictures land in the intended locations.....

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You think 2020 models might leak boost? Or you think they fixed the issue 2 years into production?

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone know a source for Roxasauras' videos? I'd like to view them

Thanks

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For some reason they aren’t on YouTube any more which ones were you looking for? I can try to resend them.

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is this the solution to eliminating the EGR?

Does it also solve the intake bracket problem?

Is this on DF's website as a crossover pipe? If not what is it called?

I think I'm going to send in my ECU and have a stage 2 tune done.

I have only had the ROXOR a few days and am drinking from a firehose trying to learn.

I love this little beast and want to develop it to its full potential

Thanks

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My pleasure, I love this things, I have done all of the above. It solves all of the problems. I will see if I have the videos and repost them, if not I will figure out how I can help. Give me a little bit, i am not the most computer savvy person.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So does this mean I'm good and not leaking boost? I don't see that black residue as I didn't on the initial post. I did see the black part where the bolts meet is dusty, but im not sure if it's just dirt or boost?
20210901_230108.jpg
20210901_230158.jpg