ooooooooooo

All roxors leak boost!

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It’s been a hot topic on the Facebook page but this is a real issue. I figure it would be good to post it here too.

***This is not me being a salesman, this is a legit issue, and I’d like to hear what you guys think.

If your a roxor is tuned you installed the little doohickey that raised the boost. If your roxor looks like this, and almost every one I have looked at does, you are leaking boost!

79c0d466d5043e1da6a4867a48d79246.jpg

Go out to your roxor, pop the hood and take a look. Even roxors that have not been tuned can suffer from a boost leak because of this poor design.

I know while I was in Moab with [mention]Roxasuras [/mention] we looked under his hood and it was very evident that boost had been leaking just under normal driving conditions.

Check out this video Wade just posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What a terrible design. That's very poorly engineered.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I concur with you Max, I ordered one, should be here Wednesday and will install it with the new pipe. I post a video. Good point!

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ya ...and that attaches to that pretty gold crossover pipe . That pipe is really restrictive ,especially where the EGR valve attaches to it, via the smaller pipe with the little flange on it . Look in there and see the joy. that little flanged pipe goes nearly all the way thru the large gold crossover pipe and makes it about 3/4 plugged . Maybe Roxor figured if ya just plug up the turbo pipe it wont blow it off the manifold.ha....I have the manifold adapter above and it works great......

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Max can you post a pic of what it looks like after the install

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve been baby siting this plasma table all day. I needed an excuse to walk outside

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice, im welding better tie down points on my trailer, need to give me back a rest from leaning over. So I figured I'd get a jump on the Roxor.

0903201028_HDR.jpg

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the great how to video Rox. Very well done. I’m a firm believer in the KISS principle. It seems like it would be simpler to just redesign the lower flange and replace it. Having a hard time understanding why you would want to replace the entire assembly just for one poorly designed flange.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the great how to video Rox. Very well done. I’m a firm believer in the KISS principle. It seems like it would be simpler to just redesign the lower flange and replace it. Having a hard time understanding why you would want to replace the entire assembly just for one poorly designed flange.

Bigger diameter for more air. More air, more fuel, more power!!!

And you don’t have a block off plates to worry about.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I love the KISS method. Look at the table of parts I deleted, not to mention the EGR. Simpler, smarter, more power, the Roxor breaths better all around a plus.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LOL, now we just need someone to translate for me that know English and whatever dialect of English I speak. hahaha

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I need to add a note to your first video. In the future, you want to disconnect the battery ground first, and reinstall it last to prevent any potential arcing, especially on ECM Controlled vehicles.