ooooooooooo

3 WEEKS IN. REPORT AND UPDATE.

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sold my Road King to buy a Vette. The Vette deal didn't work out so I was a toy short. Lol. Went to look at golf carts and the Roxor was parked next to the golf carts. I think you know the rest of the story. I still have a bike but I am enjoying my Roxor! Good luck on the Street Legal process BDRAG.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Rotfl..."dammit Jim I'm a doctor"!
I'm sorry about your friend. I too have been riding all my life. You made a smart trade for the future. Sorry for busting your balls.

Your not a problem. Like I said, I would agree with you on a lot. HAhaaaa. I work with a guy who has been on my ass ever since I AQUIRED my Roxor to go jeeping and 4 wheeling with him and his brothers. Say's one brother had a great older $5000 renegade that he drove everywhere and went 4 wheelin in on the weekends. Then he traded it off on a nice $20,000 Rubicon and now he don't wanna get it dirty. LOL. My wife is not quite ready for me to go tear up Roxy. But the day will come.

Before I do go get it muddy, There is a lot of wiring exposed in the rear fender areas and I am wanting to cover and protect it before it gets hammered. Would like to find some CHEAP inner fender liners that pop in with minimal effort like I have on my 17 F150.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Modified my post. Trying again.

BDRAG

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Reason for modifying my posts was, they showed up in search for d m v info searches. WTF? Sooooo I'm in stealth mode for now. LOL!

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I'm back on board the slow boat from India. LOL!

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Second attempt failed. I'm done. F the system. If you can't see that there is no comparison to a quad classified as off-highway use only and a Roxor, your as stupid as dog s h I t ! No replica here. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr!