Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
78062a58407981af7bbdbee52e31473b.jpg

Click Here to Register!
https://forms.gle/GEa24jS9vSR9AvDZ6

June 16-18th
Minimum requirements: Oil pan skid plate, helmets.
Recommended: Oversize tires, self recovery gear, GMRS radio.

Camping: No reservation needed if you stay in one of the two group camp sites. The rate for this is $20 per person per night. This includes electric hook up. We have room for 7 RVs or enclosed trailers and many tents.
Once you register here, we will contact you to make sure we can accommodate you.

Friday will be arrival and set up. No organized event for Friday. We will welcome everyone to come sit by the fire and shoot the sh** as people trickle in.
Saturday morning we will all meet in the parking lot of AOAA (attached to the campground) to register for a day on the trails. Wheels rolling by 10:30 AM. The wheeling will consist of mild to wild trails with optional lines to allow all Roxors to have a great time. EVERYTHING is challenge by choice. If there is a trail or obstacle that you do not feel comfortable driving please let you trail leader know.
If at any point you would like to return to camp we will never be far and it is easy to find your way back to the trail head. Remember pink and black will get you back (this will make more sense when you're there).
Saturday evening we will return to camp where we will enjoy a group dinner. Hardcabs has sponsored the dinner which will most likely be some type of BBQ. We will not shoo away anyone that wants to contribute with a side or a desert! (Jodi Beyer I'm talking to you!) We will finish the night with another fire, drinks, and conversation.
Sunday morning we will head back out on the trails for those that choose to go for a second round of wheeling. This will be a little less organized. as it will most likely be a smaller group.
Check out time at the camp ground is 5pm so we will return sometime before that.

Please Review the AOAA trails website for rules, fees, and digital waiver.

coal Crawl flyer 2.0.jpg

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am going to try to make it, even thought I'm not sure what my Roxor would be able to do.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am going to try to make it, even thought I'm not sure what my Roxor would be able to do.

Do it your roxor will do great! We certainly won’t be doing anything extreme unless you want to . It would be great to catch up with you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I will definitely try. We just had a litter of puppies(planned) so I will do my best, and it is pretty close by also.

20230409_184701.jpg

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So far this who I have down for the Roxor Coal Crawl Event in a couple weeks.
Please let me know if anything has changed since you registered.

Max Anthony - Climax Offroad
Wade LaLone - Diesel Freak
Rick cecco - Cecco Racing
Rob Mason - HardCabs
michael atkins
Carla and Vic
Robbie bee
James english
Chris Beyer
Justin Romance
Dakota West
Carla Calhoun
Dave Bell

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like an awesome time. Wish i could have been there, Hope to make the next one.