ooooooooooo

2023 Roxor - Availability

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Trying to buy new base Roxor. I am starting to think that Mahindra is no longer making the Roxor. Checked many dealers and there are VERY few 2023 Roxor and little indication that there will be any time soon. Anyone know what is going on?

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Interesting. Here in Montana, Roxors have been used in mines since they first came out, replacing UTVs because greater capacity, durability and Diesel engine - less fire/explosion risk.

Lawsuit with Stelantis-Jeep seems to still be alive - Federal 6th circuit appeals court in 09/2023 taking position that prior Federal District Courtused wrong standard of whether Roxor could be sold in US. Court system is slow so it could take awhile to get final answer.

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Date of 6th circuit appeals was 09/2022, not 09/23 as I typed.

Robynwood

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Trying to buy new base Roxor. I am starting to think that Mahindra is no longer making the Roxor. Checked many dealers and there are VERY few 2023 Roxor and little indication that there will be any time soon. Anyone know what is going on?
We have a few on our lot but are a couple states away.. (Kansas)

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Drove by the Mahindra dealer near me and they had about 4 or 5 that I could see from the road.

JamesTheRoxGuy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm possibly thinking of selling mine! It is a 2020. Not sure if you specifically want a 2023 or not. It has super low miles, just slightly over 1000 I believe. It has been babied and stored in the garage at all times. Mostly a show piece to cruise around town. Located in Clinton, UT.

NE Farmer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vern Eides Sioux Falls SD has several

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are around
Brigham Implement was easy to work with online

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm possibly thinking of selling mine! It is a 2020. Not sure if you specifically want a 2023 or not. It has super low miles, just slightly over 1000 I believe. It has been babied and stored in the garage at all times. Mostly a show piece to cruise around town. Located in Clinton, UT.
I knew it was a matter of time. I could never get you to take it out. U should take it to your cabin and play up there

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Several dealers post their sale ads on the Roxor Facebook page quite often

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What do you what for it ? Do you have pics

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
James. - sorry for very slow reply. I am interested in your 2020. Can you send me email at slettomark@gmail. Price and a few pictures. Mark

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I don't think I got a response from you, how much are you asking and can you send me pics and tell me what add on you did ? Thanks