ooooooooooo

2022 ROXOR hood release.

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just got my ‘22 ROXOR home and want to check fluid levels but I can’t get the hood open. Am I missing something? Feeling kinda dumb for asking this but it just won’t release.

07/09/1966

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I just got my ‘22 ROXOR home and want to check fluid levels but I can’t get the hood open. Am I missing something? Feeling kinda dumb for asking this but it just won’t release.
PASSENGER SIDE under the dash

Cold Steel

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe press on the hood to get tension off the catch. It’s tight space on mine, I have to feel for it

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s a good thing I checked fluids bc the coolant was beyond low!

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It’s a good thing I checked fluids bc the coolant was beyond low!
my 2022 Roxor was low on coolant quart low.
Nothing in the overflow and the radiator was so low I could see inside the radiator.
Took it to the dealer. They told me that the engines has air in the cooling systems from factory.
Factory does not run them. The antifreeze my dealer uses on the Roxor is Pink Preston RV flued.
I honesty do not know what to believe any more.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I use the Zerex or Peak Asian Vehicle Antifreeze (red/pink) from any of the parts stores. It meets the ASTM D3306 or JIS K2234 standard that the Roxor calls for.

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
my 2022 Roxor was low on coolant quart low.
Nothing in the overflow and the radiator was so low I could see inside the radiator.
Took it to the dealer. They told me that the engines has air in the cooling systems from factory.
Factory does not run them. The antifreeze my dealer uses on the Roxor is Pink Preston RV flued.
I honesty do not know what to believe any more.
I’m having dealership struggles too. I took mine back to them due to coolant loss and they couldn’t find anything wrong but decided to change the head gasket. They didn’t order the parts before hand and I’m now on month number two waiting for head bolts from India.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m having dealership struggles too. I took mine back to them due to coolant loss and they couldn’t find anything wrong but decided to change the head gasket. They didn’t order the parts before hand and I’m now on month number two waiting for head bolts from India.
It's the hoses. I have had many issues at all the connections. I have never had a vehicle with so many coolant leaks. I have resolved the issue using different clamps. I have no faith in the service departments for any piece of machinery. I try to work on my stuff as much as I can

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Let me know if you are still stuck ,will send you the bolts from here by airfright express - No profit cost
Ping me for same

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Better check all the fluids. They put no grease in my transmission or transfer case. Also the front wheel bearings were dry.

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Let me know if you are still stuck ,will send you the bolts from here by airfright express - No profit cost
Ping me for same
Thanks for the offer, but the saga continues. The dealership got the bolts in December, took the head off and decided it wasn’t the gasket. They have since ordered a new engine. It took almost 5 months to get the bolts so who knows how long it’ll take to get an entire engine.

Uncle Chuck

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought my Roxor in early 2020, and for a while I was also losing coolant. That all stopped when I deleted the EGR system. Haven't had an issue since! Head gasket? I think they were shooting in the dark.

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought my Roxor in early 2020, and for a while I was also losing coolant. That all stopped when I deleted the EGR system. Haven't had an issue since! Head gasket? I think they were shooting in the dark.
I removed the egr as well before I took it in and it was still losing coolant. After the head gasket wasn’t the leak they came up with “micro fractures in the head or block.”

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any smoke from the exhaust? Can you smell coolant? If you can smell it check the hose connections. I chased leaks at almost all connections before I cured mine.

EazyDoesIt

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We didn’t smell coolant and even tasted the oil and it wasn’t sweet. I thought I was going crazy so I brought in multiple other people to check it out before taking it in. There was a little white smoke on startup and it started with a rough idle especially as the weather cooled, but nothing extreme.