ooooooooooo

2022 Roxor in Southern Arizona

Jwk2427

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello! My name is Joe and I live in Southern Arizona, west of Tucson. I just took delivery on my brand new 2022 Roxor from Zia Powersports in Clovis, New Mexico. I have been studying the daylights out of this site and appreciate everyone’s contributions.
I plan on using the Roxor on our ranch. It’s been great to check waters and fix a little fence in so far. I got the all weather cab. Family loves the A/C so far. I really enjoy the ride—it’s very smooth…especially versus my 1 ton truck. But I also like it better than my dad’s 2008 wrangler. So far I’m very impressed how it handles and drives. I plan on leaving the engine stock…it has enough power for me. I am going to take a look at the wheel bearings and check the grease. The zerks on the springs had grease on them, so I’m hoping the dealership did all the servicing.
I appreciate the help on locating filters. I’m trying to figure out a sound system for it. I’ve put a few in our ranch trucks and I’d really like something with hands free Bluetooth phone capabilities. It’s nice that the Roxor is quiet enough to enjoy music or talk to a passenger.

IMG_7760.jpeg

Jwk2427

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For what it’s worth: I pulled the front wheel bearings on my Roxor. They had some grease but it didn’t look like they packed the bearings. And we’ve always jammed a ton of grease in our wheel hubs. I built a socket to deal with the bearing nuts. My uncle brought a real socket the next day from his old ‘69 CJ and it fit. Grease zerks on the rear axle and spring bolts had fresh grease on them from the dealership, but I put a few more pumps in them. Rear axle, transfer case, transmission and front axle were all low of fluid, so I filled them. I have 280 miles on the Roxor at this point. The motor oil is SUPER CLEAN. I added some coolant as well…it was just down to the ‘ADD’ mark and I suspect some air pockets worked their way out. So I’d say to anyone interested in Roxor’s: Check your bearings and fluid levels upon delivery.

In other additions for my Roxor, I’m looking into a Smitty Built rear bumper to put on my machine.

IMG_7765.jpeg IMG_7763.jpeg