ooooooooooo

2019 with 2018 Parts

Woody

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is FYI for everyone that is going to purchase accessories for their Roxor. I have a 2019 unit and purchased a light turn signal kit. These kits are year specific. Turns out my 2019 Roxor has 2018 rear taillights, so my kit won't work. I'm trying to get Dirt Legal to exchange, but am worried as this is not their fault.

Bottom line, verify your parts before making future purchases.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The rear lights on the 18s and I guess from your experience the early 19s were unsealed. Mahindra updated the design with a. Sealed plug. I believe the 18s have a white plug and the new style sealed plugs are black.

Charles Martin

Roxor #
This is FYI for everyone that is going to purchase accessories for their Roxor. I have a 2019 unit and purchased a light turn signal kit. These kits are year specific. Turns out my 2019 Roxor has 2018 rear taillights, so my kit won't work. I'm trying to get Dirt Legal to exchange, but am worried as this is not their fault.

Bottom line, verify your parts before making future purchases.
XTC Power products had a signal kit for my 2018 and I think they have the change in plugs for a 2019. I ordered a 4 plug trailer light kit and they only fit 2019's and newer. I had to return that because they didn't fit my 2018.