ooooooooooo

New Seat Covers with Utility Pockets

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hvae new set of canvas seat covers with utility packets for trial ,Feedback & pictures at only shipping cost of $ 59
Pls message me if you are intrested in sharing feedback & details .
Anyone open to sharing inputs/collaborating for other stuff are also invited
Typre Roxor & search for parts

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 10.27.05 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 10.27.05.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 10.27.06.jpeg

Tokarev

Good morning. Are these available in other colors?

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Good morning. Are these available in other colors?
we can also make them in,Drab/Olive Green,Correct US Army .Drab green Panton code matching
I suggest we wait till the fittment is vetted by Patrick ,Just shipped him today the sample set

WhatsDaPoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sorry for delay. I have received and installed the seat covers. Initial impressions were that they were high quality heavy canvas covers out of the box.
There is one piece for the head rest and one piece for the seat. I was able to install myself but it would probably be easier with two people.
The seat covers are a snug fit and it would be easier if you had a second person to compress the seat foam while sliding the cover on. But totally doable by yourself.
There are clasps and a cotton rope on the bottom of the seat to help hold the cover in place. I used it for about a week before attaching these, and it was fine. It does snug up considerably after they are attached.
I found it necessary to remove the seat to attach these items. There are 13 mm bolts inside each storage area under the seat. Take those off and the seat comes right off.
I also found it easiest to install the headrest cover with it off the seat. You need to take it off to install the seat cover anyway.
A very high quality product. Happy to answer any questions.

Tokarev

I have had two different sets of covers from two different companies. Unfortunately neither set has held up well. Hopefully these will be a good durable product.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered a pair as well, waiting for them to show up. Not pumped on having to remove the seats to install. but oh well, maybe I will install seat heaters under the seat covers.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
I ordered a pair as well, waiting for them to show up. Not pumped on having to remove the seats to install. but oh well, maybe I will install seat heaters under the seat covers.
Have made changes to the design ,Now we are making them in 3 parts Bottom,Back & Headrest seperatly,No further requirement will be there to remove seats for installation.
We have already shipped you your seat cover set today with these changes, Hopefully it will be much easier to install & clean when required ,Ususally its the bottom part that takes most abuse from pets & Spillage so you can only remove the bottom & get them cleaned/washed easily .

This is canvas material so it will come with all the benefits of canvas - Comfortable,Durable,wash the way you want & water resistance to large extent.
Hope this helps !

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just received the seat covers today, they look great and appear to be very high quality! I have not installed them yet, but will in the coming days. I thing I notice is there are no holes cut out for the headrests bars that connect to the back. Won’t be a big deal to cut/poke them, but wanted to point that out incase it was missed with the new design.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Would love to see a Pic of them when you install them. As for the head rests, I would highly recommend using a snap fastner to put metal grommets in to prevent the holes from ripping and spreading down the seats over time.

Tokarev

@GiStore I'm curious about the sandy brown color. Can you post a picture?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk