ooooooooooo

Windshield wiper installation

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone know if the 2 little rubber plugs on the Roxor cowel are meant for windshield washer sprayers? I just installed the "On the Rox" Windshield frame, and windshield wiper/washer kit, and it looks like they would spray way too low on the Windshield, unless I cut some angled washers to mount them up on an angle?
Can you post a couple of pics of the wiper install? I purchased 2 kits but have not installed yet. What was the size of the drill bit you used to drill through the frame?

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Can you post a couple of pics of the wiper install? I purchased 2 kits but have not installed yet. What was the size of the drill bit you used to drill through the frame?
I will post when I complete the install. The Windshild frame is at the Glass place, they’re cutting a piece of CJ5 size glass and installing it for me. I mocked up the wiper motors etc before taking it over there, and it looks to be a piece of cake install. Requires enlarging stock hole in the inside cowel nearest the gauges to 7/16”. Great thing about OTR is they ship the wipers/washer kit with a QR code in the pkg that links to install instructions online.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm not familiar with a stock hole nearest the guages for wiper install. Are you referring to the switch location? I have a typical Mahindra windshield that came with it. Maybe its not the same one you have.

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
No not at the switch location. It’s right behind the windshield on the square piece of painted steel. There are 2 about 1/4” hole in it, and the one nearest the gauges lines up with where the wires go through from both wiper motors. I’ll post a picture once I get my windshield back and install the wiper motors.

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
D844EF4B-B31F-45F4-A02A-811F5C62961A.jpeg

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
This is a picture of the hole (left) that I enlarged to 7/16”, threre are 2 stock holes in that steel dash. You thread the wire that splits off of the main harness from both wiper motors down through that hole to the switch location.